Uncharted Territory
1591 posts

Re: Just Interrupted Kat's Level 2 With a Regular Strike!

Feb 16, 2013

Congratz on your 100th post.

LunarWingLuna wrote:
She was just starting to levitate off of the ground, so I wouldn't say she was in the middle of it.

Also, I thought they were uninterruptable as well, but I guess there really is a tiny window right at the beginning.

It's about the same window as canceling Sly's 1 (balanced right?).

Message 11 of 22 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Achus, well I did it. Believe it or not. It's not the first time I've seen it happen before either.
Message 12 of 22 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 16, 2013

LunarWingLuna wrote:
Achus, well I did it. Believe it or not. It's not the first time I've seen it happen before either.

yeah you did do it, but i think it's a glitch or something, like i remember months ago in the forum someone said that they had their lvl 3 (Toro's) cancelled, where lvl 3s couldn't be cancelled...

Play For Fun!
Message 13 of 22 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1591 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

achus93again wrote:

LunarWingLuna wrote:
She was just starting to levitate off of the ground, so I wouldn't say she was in the middle of it.

Also, I thought they were uninterruptable as well, but I guess there really is a tiny window right at the beginning.

it's not about windows though dude,

lvl 2 supers can only be cancelled by other supers,

only lvl 1 supers can be cancelled by normal attacks,

hell, even the tutorial states this very fact....

I'm pretty sure it only shows you how to counter super and doesn't directly say this is the only way, correct me if I'm wrong.

But even if it does maybe it's a glitch that applies to the start up frame of all supers? Anyway, it's in the game, you can't argue that.

Message 14 of 22 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1591 posts

Feb 16, 2013

achus93again wrote:

LunarWingLuna wrote:

yeah you did do it, but i think it's a glitch or something, like i remember months ago in the forum someone said that they had their lvl 3 (Toro's) cancelled, where lvl 3s couldn't be cancelled...

I've cancelled someone's 3 before, requires luck and perfect timing. I've also had my 3 cancelled.

What I want to know is how you know 3s can't be cancelled? I'd say your confusing that with "shouldn't" be cancelled.

Message 15 of 22 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, it probably is a glitch. I wouldn't be surprised. It saved me from Kat-astrophe, so I'm not mad. Lol
Message 16 of 22 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Lvl 3s shouldn't be cancelled, heck when it happens, cause it has happened, to me it has always been cause of lag. And after it happens the whole fight after it gets weird and there is no sound, the character doesn't respawn or a white light stays where the lvl3 was "cancelled". (like when it happened to me with Nariko) Lvl 2s are ONLY cancellable when you do the special while being hit, like in the middle of a lot of people, smashing the button to quickly perform it. Or obviously, LAG. When lvl1s become like lvl2s is where it all went wrong. (talking bout Sly, yeah)

Message 17 of 22 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Feb 16, 2013
All supers have a window in the beginning to hit them, I've canceled kratos n sweet tooth n I've been canceled as parappa
Message 18 of 22 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Feb 16, 2013
My cousin was playing as raiden and he triggered his level 2, he was than invincible for the rest of the match and killed everyone..
Message 19 of 22 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 16, 2013
My Emmetts level 2 was canceled by a regular attack recently.
Message 20 of 22 (42 Views)
0 Likes