Wastelander
587 posts

Re: Jump spam needs to be addressed

Jan 27, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

There's a difference between jump spam and jump spamming a move. You noobs obviously can't read because I'm talking about jump spamming a move which basically takes away the recovery time if you were to do it on the ground ala Drakes grenade launcher and Ratchet's neutral circle.

I probably have a better record than most of you online so cry moar. lol

You just completely refuted my efforts to protect your right to an opinion with this post. Great work.

Message 41 of 64 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Oh so you can't get around a few grenades? Yeah we're the noobs XD
Message 42 of 64 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Put your record where your mouth is let's 1v1 Smiley Very Happy
Message 43 of 64 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Jan 27, 2013

@TylerJL23 why were you singeling me out!?   Smiley Mad

Message 44 of 64 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Huh? O.O
Message 45 of 64 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Jan 27, 2013

we were just in a stock match and you went for me twice in a row... lol...

Message 46 of 64 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Oh my bad XD who were you?
Message 47 of 64 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jan 27, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

TylerJL23 wrote:
Sounds like what you're trying to do buddy XD You just can't admit you're wrong and that jumping attacks are fine. I LOVE IT Smiley Very Happy

I'm just having fun seeing your stupidity. It's very amusing. For you not to see it makes it even more so.

A thing I want to point out in general, though, is that pretty much any concern is a reasonable concern as long as it's not downright asnine. Everyone has a right to feel the way the do when it comes to a particular subject, and it is absolutely wrong to outright insult the person (and their skill when it comes to games), just for speaking their opinion. Even if you disagree, it's muchmore valuable to be respectful and acknowledge their point of view while at the same time offering yours and explaining why your point of view contrasts with theirs.

You, Tyler, are the very definition of not only what is wrong with this community, but the very word: asinine.

Although I would've said it a little bit nicer, you're right! This community sometimes doesn't think about others but themselves. When they see a strategy that is easy for them to overcome they think anyone can, and therefore begin insulting the person and his skill. But later you see in another post, another forum or a chatbox about them complaining bout other stuff. Bottom line is this community knows this game is unbalanced, heck even the creators know it. And this players that come to insult because they believe they are "very skilled players", often are the first ones that spam or use the best characters in the game. It soo funny when I tell them use another character that aren't the Coles, Raiden, Sly or Fat P. and they end up losing.

What I hate about the community now is that all they ever want is to play seriously, they forgot that this game's intention is about having fun, that's why you always see spammers, glitch exploiters and people that use the best characters in the game and they don't know sh!t about them, they only use them because they are easy to use and almost all of their attacks are good. I always like it when I see a person use Jak or Nariko (or any other that isn't used much), cause they stick with what they like and try to master it, they don't quickly go online and see Raiden top tier and use Raiden, no. They have played Jak and Daxter or Heavenly Sword and say I love this character, im'a kick as$ with him, and show em' all they can be the best!

Message 48 of 64 (167 Views)
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 27, 2013
All I ever hear is people complaining about Kratos. Every game it makes you get fed up because Kratos should NOT be spamming. His combos are way more effective. And even when you use combos involving circle and triangle you still hear "Look at that square square square" My favorite character is Kratos. So I'm going to use him. I get annoyed when I find one trying to spam him and make it my goal to slap them back and forth across the map. To each his own. Good cole's always give me a run for my money, am I going to start accusing them of being Overpowered or no one's favorite character? No, I'd rather actually take responsibility if I lose and change my strategy against them. Something that many people fail to do, but hey it's much easier to start screaming "nerf! nerf! nerf too powerful!" The community screams nerf whenever they run into something that beats them. I really honestly, jumping spam?! Yes I will call your skills into question if you say something that ridiculous.
Message 49 of 64 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4848 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Jump spamming? Never heard that term before. So should there be a cool down period for jumping?

Message 50 of 64 (192 Views)
0 Likes