Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: Catacyst Splicer 84 posts

Journey stage?

7 replies 185 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Heyo! I was just pondering how PSABR might integrate Journey into their game, being as it was one of the top grossing PSN exclusives ever (and arguably the best game ever :smileyhappy: ). Rather than simply having the Journeyer as a character, having a Journey stage with the game's awesome OST would be great! The stage itself could progress through the journey and present various hazards that the Journeyer would have encountered (crossing the desert, walking through the subterranean temple, climbing the frozen mountain peak, etc). The flying snake creatures from the game could harass the players throughout a match. Plus, the music for a Journey stage would be gorgeous.

Sounds cool, amiright?

"ULAKSKEEL"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (185 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Journey stage?

Jan 19, 2013
i just sent a journey stage idea in earlier
(please ignore how suckily composed it is)
Level idea:
Flower and Journey
It would start with power lines and factories (like in Flower), and then the wind would blow the flowers around, eventually they would knock down all the structures (the structures would build onto the level/hurt who they land on), then a sandstorm would sweep by (blowing the players to the side, and once again changing the battlefield) and cover all of the buildings/plants. The main character from Journey would come closer from the far back of the level, and he would be trekking for a while (with sand blowing every now and then), eventually a flower will sprout out of the sand, then the wind will pick it up, as more flowers are emerging from the sand dunes, they would fly around growing grass where they fly. After some time the whole level would turn into grass hills, and the Journey character will be running around/dancing/being happy and stuff
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jan 19, 2013

This is my stage idea if you would like to see:

you start out in the desert lvl of journey and you see the traveler traveling in the backgroud interacting and stuff, using his launge, freeing creatures excetra. then in the background ull see one of those enimes from the game come and the traveler hides, the enime then passs by n hits any one its spot light sees. Then a gust of wind would happen and a flower would pass by interacting with more flowers till it becomes super flower and defeats the enime, then the whole background would become grass with flowers and the traveler would comeout of hiding and interact with the flower.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I'd kinda like to see a stage where you do the surfing part and the characters are all constantly surfing down the sand slope, various obstacles and objects come in your way. Not sure about the mashup, maybe desert buggies from Motorstorm come in in the background and race each other, idk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
lol moving levels are the worst, i always fall behind and get destroyed
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I had an awesome idea about this that  i wanna send in but idk how

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Heavy Rain + Journey stage pls
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Feb 7, 2013
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Stage-Idea/m-p/39475877
Ya i already came up with an idea. Check it out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (68 Views)
0 Likes