Dec 04 2012
By: KingTomkins2 Splicer 46 posts

Journey "Traveller" Move-set (Fan Made)

9 replies 437 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

I got really bored so I decided to make a fake moveset for the Traveller from "Journey".  Hope this prompts some more Journey loving and even you guys thinking up some ideas for a moveset. Smiley Happy Keep in mind; It's Two AM and I'm dyin' over here so if some things look like they're repeated or sound strange that's why. 

SQUARE

Nuetral Square= An almost balerina type spin that hits opponents on both sides of the Traveller.

Down Squre= A short soft ground pound where the Travellers cloak catches the wind underneath it forcing it to flourish and hit the opponent. 

Side Square= A push forward where the Traveller lowers its head and floats forward.

Up Square= A quick jump upwards hitting opponents above the Traveller. 

Aerial Side Square= The Traveller does multiple front flips in the chosen direction hitting opponents in its path. 

TRIANGLE

Neutral Triangle= A small cloth creature swoops around the Traveller hitting opponents in range.

Down Triangle= Two small cloth creatures perform an infinity symbol flight patern over the Traveler hitting opponents in range

Side Triangle= A small cloth creature darts out from the Travellers robe hitting oppentns in which ever direction the player chooses. 

Up Triangle= The magic dust that lifts the Traveller appears under him/her for a short time and when it dissipates the player hits the ground hitting opponents near or under the Traveller.

CIRCLE

Neutral Circle (Charged and uncharaged)= The Traveller performs its "Call"  producing the charged and uncharged bubbles of light that eminate from it when the "Call" is executed in "Journey". (Has an AOE hitbox)

Down Circle= The Traveller flicks sand from under it and stuns opponents for a short time.

Side Circle= A short forward lunge while being pushed by small cloth creatures. 

Up Circle= A long jump in the air while spinning hitting nearby oppenents and ending in the air.

SUPERS

Level one: Two Large Cloth Beasts fly around the stage defeating opponenets if they hit them. 

Level two: One large cloth creatures become the whale like species and flies straight through the stage. 

Level Three: The Travellers cloak turns white (Transcended) and the opponents turn in to glowing glyphs. The Traveller flies around and collects these glyphs in turn defeating the opponents. 

Well, That was fun. 

I'm a floater, not a fighter.
Message 1 of 10 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Journey "Traveller" Move-set (Fan Made)

Dec 4, 2012
As much as I think he might not make it, I love this idea

this is me helping
Message 2 of 10 (433 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 4, 2012
What would be his taunts? Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 10 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I imagine one of his taunts being the resting pose he does in the game when you pause it. That or he just does little flippy things in the air.

Message 4 of 10 (421 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I was thinking more funny ones, lol.

For example, it'd be hilarious if they had him pull a dramatic gopher as a taunt.
Message 5 of 10 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 4, 2012
That'd suit him pretty well, I like it. HEY SUPERBOT! Do eeeet

Message 6 of 10 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
And his minion? I hope all the characters come with the accompanying arts

this is me helping
Message 7 of 10 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Dec 4, 2012

are you my brain? O_O i was just thinking about what he will do in the game but honestly these moves are awesome

and for anyone asking this his minion would be the elder

and the stage could be the desert with weathe change and i dont know about a mashup

Message 8 of 10 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 4, 2012
The Elder would be a really cool minion Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Dec 4, 2012
As I've said for ages, they could always have Flow and Flower as part of his attacks, and I'm all for adding him. His meditate should be an attack and restore his AP! Like Toro's.

His minion could be the elder... Or maybe another traveller... Not sure.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 10 of 10 (361 Views)
0 Likes