Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:
See i didn't know that more stuff happens after the rocket. I thought the dlc was all prequels. good to know that. Also Escape plan is a lot of fun and i would really reccomend it if you love puzzle based games and if you are OCD about getting three stars on every stage. Also it tends to cause me to laugh a lot with all the various ways you can die.

Also i just went and looked at all the minions and Lil and the villain, Bakuki, are both on there but not Laarg so i have hope. Plus there are several other things that could be a minion such as a Minion.

Escape plan is on sale right now and i think it is only 10 dollars so if you want to get it now is the time

Nah I won't have enough cash because taxes too.

 


AngelGozen wrote:

I hope more people see how good Journey Character could be


 Same goes for the other characters too.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 71 of 86 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/28/2012
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013
I really hope the Traveler gets released as a dlc because A. it would be an awesome character that would become one of my mains no matter what and B. it would prove that they actually listen to us when we try to reach out to them. Then again that could more easily be proven if the Crash campaign actually works........
Message 72 of 86 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:
I really hope the Traveler gets released as a dlc because A. it would be an awesome character that would become one of my mains no matter what and B. it would prove that they actually listen to us when we try to reach out to them. Then again that could more easily be proven if the Crash campaign actually works........

inb4 Hercules and Athena for DLC

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 73 of 86 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/28/2012
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013
Honestly i'm not too upset about the Zeus thing as long as they add some better characters the fans really want soon like perhaps o i dont know... Traveler
Message 74 of 86 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:
Honestly i'm not too upset about the Zeus thing as long as they add some better characters the fans really want soon like perhaps o i dont know... Traveler

I don't really care either as long as the gameplay is good,but I just don't want them going overboard with game reps.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 75 of 86 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/28/2012
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 4, 2013
I concur there shhould never be more than two characters from the same franchise
Message 76 of 86 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
197 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 5, 2013

Updated

              +Victory Music Added

 

I believe that's everything...If anybody has advice or corrections or ideas please let me know

Message 77 of 86 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
197 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 5, 2013

*bump* for support if you support the idea, a bump is appreciated (just saying this for people who like the idea but don't post) (not forcing...just encouraging)

Message 78 of 86 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 5, 2013

Well I think it's a great idea, You are really skilled at moveset creation. However I can't support this. I wasn't exactly behind Team Ico's decision to keep Wander from this game for "Art" reasons but I would totally back the art exemption here. I played journey a good four times and while I love the game and the charecter I think to put it into a fighting game would depreciate the value. Please don't knee jerk and protest but listen because I know you love the  charecter and I'm really not trying to pick a fight. 

The game journey is about the "Journey" from birth to death. I think by making him use tombstones as weapons and the song call as an attack, and even the tiny cloths to attack takes away from that. Imagine playing Journey simply because he was a charecter in allstars (don't laugh it did it with a majority of these charecters). Things become less.... epic really. I do love the moveset but I think this is just a charecter we need to leave alone. 

Message 79 of 86 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
197 posts
 

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

peartboyz wrote:

Well I think it's a great idea, You are really skilled at moveset creation. However I can't support this. I wasn't exactly behind Team Ico's decision to keep Wander from this game for "Art" reasons but I would totally back the art exemption here. I played journey a good four times and while I love the game and the charecter I think to put it into a fighting game would depreciate the value. Please don't knee jerk and protest but listen because I know you love the  charecter and I'm really not trying to pick a fight. 

The game journey is about the "Journey" from birth to death. I think by making him use tombstones as weapons and the song call as an attack, and even the tiny cloths to attack takes away from that. Imagine playing Journey simply because he was a charecter in allstars (don't laugh it did it with a majority of these charecters). Things become less.... epic really. I do love the moveset but I think this is just a charecter we need to leave alone. 


You know what, i won't say your 100% wrong but your not 100% correct either...i'm not delusional, i know this is unlikely, doesn't mean i won't try. Besides it won't hurt the journey image, atleast that's my opinion i can't see the future as far as i know. so all i say is Meh, i'm normally the first person to say no character is 100% approved

 

Message 80 of 86 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes