Splicer
69 posts

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 3, 2013
I was just thinking most characters have 3 outfits so what could traveler's 3rd possibly be?
Message 61 of 86 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 3, 2013

That is a very valid point...i can't think of anything XD lol

Message 62 of 86 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I don't think it has to have 3 but most likely they'll probably host contests for fanmade costumes or something.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 63 of 86 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Perhaps have an outfit called "Companion" simply with different patterns. Or have the White outfit and change the alternate colors.
Message 64 of 86 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:

Laarg is just a big friendly black creature. If you don't know much about the game it is about him and Lil trying to escape from the evil Bakuki's lair because he wants to recycle them into minions. At the end of the game a rocket is used to eventually escape so basically they end up in Allstars simply because that is where the rocket ended up.

I think He should be sort of a double charcter with Lil. He would play like Big daddy as a heavy bruiser character. I think his square attaccks would be him doing slams, His triangle attacks being Lil attacking in various ways ( doing a coffee dash forwards, floating upwards in a bubble, popping, pulling a lever), and his circle attack could be various hazards from the game( Electrode shocking people, a bumper coming from the background to bash people, a pipe spews gas that hangs around for a second or two, a minon shoots a dart forward.

His supers could be level one a swipe motion going diagnolly in front as if someone touched the screen in escape plan, level 2 could create a fan hazard on top of him and staying there for a couple seconds, and level 3 could be a cut scene where it shows lil pull a lever and it shows sheep begin to be spat out of pipes onto conveyer belts and it causes sheep to start randomly start falling from the top of the screen killing people who hit them and when the hit the ground they pop killing people in a small area around them.

They both already have a bunch of matching outfits so that would't be a problem. Also the counters on their chest would match how many times they have died 

ive thought about this several times before

Play the DLC! One of them is free and it adds onto the story before and after.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 65 of 86 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 4, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

Gnick4 wrote:

Laarg is just a big friendly black creature. If you don't know much about the game it is about him and Lil trying to escape from the evil Bakuki's lair because he wants to recycle them into minions. At the end of the game a rocket is used to eventually escape so basically they end up in Allstars simply because that is where the rocket ended up.

I think He should be sort of a double charcter with Lil. He would play like Big daddy as a heavy bruiser character. I think his square attaccks would be him doing slams, His triangle attacks being Lil attacking in various ways ( doing a coffee dash forwards, floating upwards in a bubble, popping, pulling a lever), and his circle attack could be various hazards from the game( Electrode shocking people, a bumper coming from the background to bash people, a pipe spews gas that hangs around for a second or two, a minon shoots a dart forward.

His supers could be level one a swipe motion going diagnolly in front as if someone touched the screen in escape plan, level 2 could create a fan hazard on top of him and staying there for a couple seconds, and level 3 could be a cut scene where it shows lil pull a lever and it shows sheep begin to be spat out of pipes onto conveyer belts and it causes sheep to start randomly start falling from the top of the screen killing people who hit them and when the hit the ground they pop killing people in a small area around them.

They both already have a bunch of matching outfits so that would't be a problem. Also the counters on their chest would match how many times they have died 

ive thought about this several times before

Play the DLC! One of them is free and it adds onto the story before and after.

Is the game that amazing? I might consider buying it Smiley Surprised

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 66 of 86 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 4, 2013

i would buy it too actually it just occurred to me,  Lil is a minion, is Laarg too or does it seem like he will be a future addition, maybe the creators already paired them up XD

Message 67 of 86 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 4, 2013

AngelGozen wrote:

i would buy it too actually it just occurred to me,  Lil is a minion, is Laarg too or does it seem like he will be a future addition, maybe the creators already paired them up XD

Actually I don't think I can. I'm buying Starhawk and Bioshock Infinite and I only have 110 dollars so yeah... I'm buying the premium edition Bioshock Infinite for 80$,tell me how it is though! Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 86 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 4, 2013
See i didn't know that more stuff happens after the rocket. I thought the dlc was all prequels. good to know that. Also Escape plan is a lot of fun and i would really reccomend it if you love puzzle based games and if you are OCD about getting three stars on every stage. Also it tends to cause me to laugh a lot with all the various ways you can die.

Also i just went and looked at all the minions and Lil and the villain, Bakuki, are both on there but not Laarg so i have hope. Plus there are several other things that could be a minion such as a Minion.

Escape plan is on sale right now and i think it is only 10 dollars so if you want to get it now is the time
Message 69 of 86 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

I hope more people see how good Journey Character could be

Message 70 of 86 (50 Views)
0 Likes