Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: Journey (The Traveler) Character Complete

Mar 3, 2013

SSM normally ignores, Activision is acting as a liason between us and them.

Updated: Flower and Flow tributes added to Intro and Outro aswell as taunt

Message 41 of 86 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

Also to all those who want to help support Journey by adding to Signature here is how

Copy and paste this

Just Delete the @ and presto chango ^_^

<@center><a href="@http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayS@tation-All-Stars-Battle/Journey-The-Traveler-@Character-Complete/m-p/39654455#U39654455"><@b>Support Journey (Traveler) Moveset <@/b></a><@/center>

Message 42 of 86 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013
How did you contact them? TELL ME!!! Also I didn't know Journey was made by Activision though
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 43 of 86 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
How did you contact them? TELL ME!!! Also I didn't know Journey was made by Activision though

It's not, but Thatgamecompany works with Santamonica anyway, also i have no place to try and go to the company like i'm hot stuff, i'll let the companies talk it out.

They have a twitter which is how i initialy talked to them.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Imagine my suprise when they started sending more messages about how they like how well it's thought out, i'm not some kind of favorite, they just wanted to give me kudos and support basically, (more kudos then support)

Message 44 of 86 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I'll see what I can do,I'll show them the blueprint thread and thanks for supporting Smiley Happy
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 45 of 86 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 3, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
I'll see what I can do,I'll show them the blueprint thread and thanks for supporting Smiley Happy

~_^

Message 46 of 86 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Well if nothing else you got my vote.
Message 47 of 86 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I know you would prefer Oliver as the Rival of the Traveler and i have to say i would love seeing both characters in the game but what do you think about Laarg as a possible alternative rival. Both are silent characters who are willing to work with others and both have very beautiful games with puzzle elements. Plus i like the idea of Cloth versus Ink
Message 48 of 86 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:
I know you would prefer Oliver as the Rival of the Traveler and i have to say i would love seeing both characters in the game but what do you think about Laarg as a possible alternative rival. Both are silent characters who are willing to work with others and both have very beautiful games with puzzle elements. Plus i like the idea of Cloth versus Ink

I won't knock it, if you can give me a basic idea of the character and personality i'll put out a storyline.

Message 49 of 86 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Gnick4 wrote:

You my sir are a genius

Message 50 of 86 (54 Views)
0 Likes