I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: Joel for PSABR (PS Blog)

Dec 10, 2012
I like Prent62's ideas.
Ellie should be summoned (like fat princess summons her villagers) as O attacks. One of Ellie's attacks (O, >O, ^O, or vO) could be her throwing a brick or something. Wait what would she throw?

A bottle of sand?
Message 51 of 59 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I may have no idea who this character is but I'll support his inclusion just because my name is also Joel lol.

Message 52 of 59 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Well i d rather have human characters then some talking dog nothing against parappa and fat princess and what not but i find the human characters to be more interesting like drake,radec,cole and,many others including myself are looking forward to this game and since joel is a first party character why not have him. Honestly id rather have him over OH WE NEED CRASH AND SPYRO.
Message 53 of 59 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 10, 2012
I doubt we'd see him in anytime before the game releases, but under Naughty Dog's guidance I'm sure SuperBot could make an interesting and unique moveset for him.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 54 of 59 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Dec 10, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
I like Prent62's ideas.
Ellie should be summoned (like fat princess summons her villagers) as O attacks. One of Ellie's attacks (O, >O, ^O, or vO) could be her throwing a brick or something. Wait what would she throw?

A bottle of sand?

LOL I couldn't resist

Message 55 of 59 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I wouldnt want him in just because there are so many other more unique first party characters I would like first. I have no issue with him being in the game, they could def make a unique style for him but I would rather we see characters like Dart, Max, Rudy, Keats, maybe Disgaea or Persona rep. If they do opt for Joel though its cool, the more the merrier.
Message 56 of 59 (89 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 11, 2012
But He's an early character -__-
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 57 of 59 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Emmett and kat are a year old also raiden and dante made it to even though there games haven't come out yet what's stop them from using joel?
Message 58 of 59 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I think this argument has become redundant. We don't want characters who are human and shoot guns. First DLC includes Emmet who is a human who shoots guns. Does he play the same as Drake, Radec, or any other human in this game? Not at all. Then there is demands for more characters such as Snake who use guns. Would he be similiar? Not at all. Why complain? Stop feeling so entitled. You should feel grateful that this company is even supporting this game post launch and giving us free DLC. IF Joel is ever added into the game at some point, which he almost certaintly will, I'd be more than glad to pay for this seeing as how he would make an excellent addition. 

Also, I hear demand for characters like Gex, Cloud, etc and you know what that's perfectly fine. Don't shoot the messenger for asking a Naughty Dog representative about a Naughty Dog character.

Message 59 of 59 (83 Views)