Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Your_Moms_Ta_Tas wrote:

It's pretty obvious at least one of them will be a minion for Heihachi.. Totally going to have Jin my minion! :smileyvery-happy:


Kuma is Heihachi's minion.  Not either of those two


But who is heihachi's minion.


Kuma...


How do you know though. He's already his level 2 for a start.

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Your_Moms_Ta_Tas wrote:

It's pretty obvious at least one of them will be a minion for Heihachi.. Totally going to have Jin my minion! :smileyvery-happy:


Kuma is Heihachi's minion.  Not either of those two


But who is heihachi's minion.


Kuma...


How do you know though. He's already his level 2 for a start.


Chibi-styled Kuma is a minion that anyone can use once it's unlocked.  Regular-looking Kuma is part of Heihachi's moveset

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012
But how do we know there is a chibi kuma?
ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
But how do we know there is a chibi kuma?

Because they've confirmed that the minions are unlocked, that they're chibi versions of specific characters, and that they act as cheerleaders.  And the old beta leak showed all of the minions that will be available.  Sure, I hope that there will be more than shown there, but I don't think there will be

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/25/2012
Offline
315 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

The reason I mention this is because many guesses are towards more than one minion for each character, if that is correct then who could the other(s) be?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

If we do have other minions then I hope to see Kuo for Good Cole, but for Heihachi, I'm sorry man but other than Kuma Heihachi doesn't have a lot of characters in the Tekken series that like him, though then again Dollface is Sweet Tooth's minion and they don't even know eachother especially in the continuety of Twisted Metal 2012 which seems to be where all the Twisted Metal incarnations we see in this game comes from, though Sweet Tooth's personality in this game seems closer to his personality in this game seems to be based off of his Twisted Metal Head On personality because that was the only version of Sweet Tooth that used that design and cracked jokes but either way Dollface wasn't in Head On anyway so if this is the case it makes even less senese for her to be Sweet Tooth's minion so if there can be characters that never actually met the playable character as minions then Heihachi can have his son who hates his guts as his minion, I'd rather it be him than Jin because if that leaked pic from way back when is true I think just Jin is the best choice for one more Tekken rep because Jin fights differently from Heihachi as opposed to Kazuya who shares a lot of the same moves as Heihachi. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012
It seems as though all the minions were revealed in the beta leak as there were 20 revealed, one per franchise of character. (I hope they add more) Here is the list:

Athena (God of War)
Captain Qwark (Ratchet & Clank)
Dollface (Twisted Metal)
Helghast (Killzone)
Kai (Heavenly Sword)
Kat (DMC)
Keira (Jak & Daxter)
Kiya (MediEvil)
Kuma (Tekken)
Little Sister (BioShock)
Monkey (Ape Escape)
Murray (Sly Cooper)
Nix (Infamous 2)
Pierre (Doko Demo Issho)
PJ Berri (Parappa the Rapper)
Sackbot (LittleBigPlanet 2)
Sam (Metal Gear Rising)
Sully (Uncharted)
Worker (Fat Princess)
Zeke (Infamous)

This is an indicator that there's only 20 characters too, if you're still in denial :/
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 3, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
It seems as though all the minions were revealed in the beta leak as there were 20 revealed, one per franchise of character. (I hope they add more) Here is the list:

Athena (God of War)
Captain Qwark (Ratchet & Clank)
Dollface (Twisted Metal)
Helghast (Killzone)
Kai (Heavenly Sword)
Kat (DMC)
Keira (Jak & Daxter)
Kiya (MediEvil)
Kuma (Tekken)
Little Sister (BioShock)
Monkey (Ape Escape)
Murray (Sly Cooper)
Nix (Infamous 2)
Pierre (Doko Demo Issho)
PJ Berri (Parappa the Rapper)
Sackbot (LittleBigPlanet 2)
Sam (Metal Gear Rising)
Sully (Uncharted)
Worker (Fat Princess)
Zeke (Infamous)

This is an indicator that there's only 20 characters too, if you're still in denial :/

DLC!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Jin and Kazuya are MOST likely to be minions right?

Nov 4, 2012

Dman9575 wrote:

Finally, Jin might be get in as a DLC playable fighter(as he was previously leaked along side Sackboy, Raiden, Ratchet/Clank, and Ryu Hayabusa at one point in preproduction of the game). But then again, I could be wrong about everything I previously explained.


He will not. You are basing this on an image where people THOUGHT it was Jin. They were so small that it was useless to believe that despite it being on website. There was even some saying that the website was hacked with a fake picture, I won't say anything on that but once again, you're basing this on a small character image.

 

Jin nor Ryu Hayabusa weren't leaked (pre-production? what? you mean the image? fake.... like the others).

Why? It was a Picture. Pictures can EASILY fool users. Guess what? Mission Completed.

Crash & Spyro Images? Mission Completed. After a while, they were all debunked.

 

And yes, you were right about being wrong as you explained. Cause it was an image.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes