Dec 16 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

Jehuty for all stars

3 replies 80 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

would be curious how they implement it though, it's a giant mech or they can go the starhawk route and just add Dingo Egret as a playable character (though I would much prefer Jehuty itself)

Naked Jehuty could be it's level 3

and Anubis and Ardjet can be the skins or Nohman and Ken Marinaris if they choose the latter

I would love it because 2nd runner was one of my favorite PS2 games (some guy gave it to me along with DMC for Fifa world cup 06 and Fantastic 4 "haha, sucker!")

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Jehuty for all stars

Dec 16, 2012
Who?
Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Yes, yes yes! 1000x times yes! My idea for Supers are as follows: Level 3 is Aumaan activating and killing everybody, and one of the other 2 is the Vector Cannon. I can only thing of 2 right now.

Oh, and JesseCasco, this is Jehuty, from the underrated game Zone of the Enders created by Metal Gear mastermind Hideo Kojima:

JehutyZOE2.jpg

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Jehuty's EPIC! Zone of the Enders was one of my all-time favourite games on the PS2. I don't know about Dingo though, I think Leo would be more classic if you ask me. The only problem is there isn't much to work with on a pilot as the character without resorting to Emmet and Radec arsenals.

So we're either gonna end up with a scaled down jehuty or we could get a stage mashup.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes