Aug 13 2013
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

James Heller Moveset!

8 replies 161 views Edited Aug 13, 2013
James Heller Moveset

Square

Neutral Square: does a 2 hit combo with his blade, where he slashes character diagonally, then smacks them away with back of the blade, causing them to roll away, similar to sweet tooth's machete combo.

Side Square: does sprint move that Mercer does, except with 3 different attack enders for it.

-Square: drags his blade on floor and scraps it off the ground, swinging it upwards and knocking enemy high into the air.

-Triangle: jabs his blade forward, stabbing the opponent and bringing them up, slamming them on the opposite side of him, flattening them.

-Circle: grabs opponent, stabs them with blade and extends his arm, the arm extending across the whole map, pushing an opponent into a way, making them bounce off wall, setting up for a combo. This move does light damage, and even lighter damage to opponents in the path of it.

Up Square: does an overhead swing of his blade, slamming it down on opponent, causing them to be stunned by it, setting up combo. This can be charged to cause a flatten affect if directly making cobtact with opponent, or causing them to pop up if the shockwave it (the charged version) causes hit them. The charge is also a guard breaker.

Down Square: Does his blade tornado spin attack from prototype 2, which works similarly to sweet tooth's chainsaw spin, in which you can control him to move left or right while spinning, but the speed you can move as well as the distance it can travel is increased and much better than Sweet Tooth's. ejects opponents

Triangle

Neutral Triangle: does a quick 2 hit combo with his tendril arms, the final hit making the opponent stick to the ground for a short while, as short as evil coles black goo move.

Side Triangle: shoots out his tendril arms that, once making contact, sticks opponent to the ground for a short while. This can be charged, where the charged version not only sticks the player to the ground, but a tendril(s) shoots out and attaches to any players close by to the trapped opponent, pulling them into the trapped opponent and causing them to all pop up into the air to combo.

Up Triangle: he shoots his tendrils diagonally upwards, attaching to and slamming the opponent it makes contact with on the opposite side of him, flattening them.

Down Triangle: shoots out tendrils on both sides of him, if it connects with one person, he will pull them towards him, if it connects with 2 people (1 on each side of him), he will bring one of them over his head and slam them into the other opponent, making both pop up into the air.

Circle

Neutral Circle: does a 3 hit combo where he slams the floor with his elbow (while hammerfist is out).'x then slams the other fist, then slams both fists into the ground, popping up opponent at the end of the combo, and but dropping anyone caught in shockwaves that it creates.

Side Circle: he dashes forward and grabs opponent, where he can do 2 things. He can toss them if on ground, or he could jump in the air, and piledrive them into the ground, popping them up.

Up Circle: he shoots out his whip fist in front of him and pulls opponent towards him.

Down Circle: he slams his hammerfists into the ground greating large spikes that surround him and cause characters to crumple to the floor (or eject airbourne opponents), similar to nariko's attack.

Air Attacks

Square

Neutral Square: does 1 swing of his blade that ejects opponent.

Side Square: same as Mercers glide move, but with 2 different endings.

-Square: he brings out claws and locks onto and flies directly towards closest opponent in an arc formation, crumpling opponent on hit.

-Circle: grabs opponent (in air or on ground, and slams their face into the ground, as he slides across the floor as soon as he lands, flattening the opponent.

Up Square: does a similar move to sweet tooth's air machete swing attack, that has same effect on opponent in air (spiking them) and on ground as sweet tooth's attack.

Down Square: does his blade tornado spin in the air, that spins slower, but does more damage that sweet tooth's air chainsaw spin, as well as heller being able to control where he moves within the air as he descends, just like he can on ground. Ejects opponent.

Triangle

Neutral Triangle: does an overhead swing with his tendrils that spikes opponents straight to the ground, or flattens opponents already on the ground.

Side Triangle: does a diagonally downward version of the ground attack with the same effect.

Up Triangle: same as in ground, but if it connects, he slams opponent on the ground with his tendrils.

Down Triangle: he shoots his tendrils diagonally downward, latching onto an opponent, and retracting himself towards the opponent, his feet making contact with them and causing them to roll out, same effect as sweet tooth's machete combo.

Circle

Neutral Circle: punches opponent in air then spikes them downward with his hammerfists.

Side Circle: same as ground.

Up Circle: same as on ground.

Down Circle: same ad on ground, except when he lands, larger spikes appear around him.

Supers

Level 1: he lunges forward with his claws outstretched, and slashes both of them forward, killing anyone on his path.

Level 2: plants a biobomb within an opponent and tendrils shoot out their body, shooting towards the direction of all other players at great speed. If it connects, other players are pulled towards the biobomb strapped opponent where they all crash into each other and explode. If the explosion hits any players near it, they will also die.

Level 3: he calls upon a juggernaut pack which he lets loose on the players, a total of 3 juggernauts appearing to kill all the players. Heller can walk around and while this super is active, and attack players, knocking them into the juggernaut.

Grabs

Side Grab: picks up opponent with claw hand, stabs them in the gut with claw, and throws them, causinf them to roll on the ground.

Up Grab: grabs opponents and uppercuts them with his hammerfists.

Down Grab: he grabs opponents with tendril arms, flips around dragging them along, brings them under him and slams down into the ground on top of them, flattening them.

Special Traits:

-when he blocks, two shields cover both sides of him, if he shields just as a projectile is about to hit him, it will reflect right back at the opponent, this includes all forms of projectiles, even sir dan's axe.

-he can run up walls like Mercer.

-While using his side square in air (glide move), if x is pressed with left or right direction, he will dash forward in that direction, allowing him to use another glide move (can only use it once in air before dropping to the ground) in the air just like in prototype. Pressing x while doing this can only be done once, before the character drops to the ground.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: James Heller Moveset!

Aug 13, 2013
This shall be E.Cole's counter!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 2 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Aug 13, 2013

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 3 of 9 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Thank you sir! Btw, alex appears in my story! Heller? You'll have to wait and see!
Message 4 of 9 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Aug 14, 2013
I'm really sorry, but I actually have no idea who this is....
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 5 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Prototype 2 protagonist
Message 6 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Wow, I can't believe I was able to make him almost completely different than Mercer!
Message 7 of 9 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Ohhhkay I was familiar with Mercer, but couldn't quite put my finger on heller
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 8 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Ya, I was able to make both character movesets almost completely different! I feel good!
Message 9 of 9 (85 Views)
0 Likes