Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Jak's Peacemaker gun-mod.

Nov 12, 2012
thanks I remembered almost immediately after posting, it is great to uyse when everyone is in a group
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 12, 2012

as a long time Jak fan (my first game on ps2) i've put countless hours over the years into the Jak series. And well i **bleep** my pants when they confirmed Jak and his stages for the game. I got to say i have a few issues.

. in his games you can combo: forward punch > up punch > spin attack. As well as jump spin attack and rapid fire the beam reflexor. why they took these fan favorite combos out of a combo based game is beyond me.

2. his mass inverter is green.

3. im not a fan of the needle lazer in this game nor the gyro burster. TOO WEAK

4. why can't you walk with the arc wielder!!! Should be the same as drakes run and gun

5. when u initiate a down Square move and press Square to follow up wth a spin attack, you end up doing the down square again and end up accidentally spamming.

6. They better have his jak 2 outfit as an unlockable. If they do then I will sort of disregard his lost frontier voice. 

Message 12 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Nov 12, 2012

KiLLeRgotti187 wrote:

as a long time Jak fan (my first game on ps2) i've put countless hours over the years into the Jak series. And well i **bleep** my pants when they confirmed Jak and his stages for the game. I got to say i have a few issues.

. in his games you can combo: forward punch > up punch > spin attack. As well as jump spin attack and rapid fire the beam reflexor. why they took these fan favorite combos out of a combo based game is beyond me.

2. his mass inverter is green.

3. im not a fan of the needle lazer in this game nor the gyro burster. TOO WEAK

4. why can't you walk with the arc wielder!!! Should be the same as drakes run and gun

5. when u initiate a down Square move and press Square to follow up wth a spin attack, you end up doing the down square again and end up accidentally spamming.

6. They better have his jak 2 outfit as an unlockable. If they do then I will sort of disregard his lost frontier voice. 

I agree with everything you said. Some of the problems I already knew and some I didnt becausse I havent played the demo. Not being able to do his combos from his games sound really bad.

Can do the wastelander combo with any gun? :smileysad:

Needle Lazer and Gyro Burster do suck in this game.

You can't walk with Arc Wielder.

Jak II outfit will be the last costume but nothing justifies for his voice.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 12, 2012

His combo potential in this game is very limited, the combo I was able to pull in the demo was forward +punch, up Punch into his forward square attack which is his Hoverboard attack. It is not a very useful combo though, I also swore you could do the Wastelander combo. I am going to go back to Best Buy tomorrow and mess more around with Jak to see what he can really do and report back tomorrow in this thread, shouldn't be hard since I live like a few minutes from a Best Buy.

Message 14 of 15 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Rammel29 wrote:

His combo potential in this game is very limited, the combo I was able to pull in the demo was forward +punch, up Punch into his forward square attack which is his Hoverboard attack. It is not a very useful combo though, I also swore you could do the Wastelander combo. I am going to go back to Best Buy tomorrow and mess more around with Jak to see what he can really do and report back tomorrow in this thread, shouldn't be hard since I live like a few minutes from a Best Buy.

Sounds cool lol.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes