Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6994 posts
 

Re: Jak's New Advanced Combo Video.

Jan 26, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:
1. Sure you can not know the definition of advanced all day.

2. Down triangle forces you to land on the ground making you an easy target to punish or get free chip damage in. WC makes you immune to most supers as you are still in the air and have air mobility as well making you much harder to punish.

You can misunderstand and be closeminded all day I don't really give a flying...........

 

I don't know why you got kudos for this because your not necesserily right... Down triangle does not force doesn't make you as vulnurable as you think. Overall the BR is better to use to get 2 quick melee hits in. WC is better for JB combo obviously. BR has more winning factors to it.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 81 of 83 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/26/2012
Offline
298 posts
 

Re: Jak's New Advanced Combo Video.

Jan 26, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DarkErazor wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DarkErazor wrote:


If it's definitely faster, than it should be considered. I'll check on that. Why would you call it safer? From my experience, a missed or blocked Beam Reflexor is a lot worse than a wave concussor. Less predictable? You have to be in the exact same spot as you have to be for the wave concussor combo I guess, so that doesn't count.


Its safer because it just is. If you know how to use the BR its not worst thena miss from the WC. Less Predictable because of its speed and the fact that most people expect Jak to use the WC only.


I'll give it a try. But I want you to consider this: If someone asks you, why this move is safer, don't say "because it just is." What should I do with this answer? It's worthless. If you have some knowledge about startups or ending lags for example, now would be the time to share that. It's just not fun discussing with you the other way. Discussing is all about reasons, not about opinions.


Well you say your a Jak main so I just assumed you knew. Guess I was wrong :/

 

I know everything about Jaks character in this game. (I did not say combos so don't claim I said combos). Anyways, looking at his movements and start up on guns, I know pretty much what moves to use in what situations. Just saying because I don't like going into detail with things I know. Looking at how much I know about jak, just take my word on things, I have heavy carefully studied Jak since launch day. This may sound arrogant to others. Just letting you know it wasn't intended to sound like that -_-


It's exactly that knowledge people would be glad to get from you (at least I would). Perhaps you should write a guide about these indepth strategies. I'm sorry, but I can't just take your word, because the way you experience Jak differs a lot from my point of view. You'll have to back up your statements with explanations.

 

I'm thinking of creating an archives of all combined Jak knowledge that's been found out so far. That could be a great opportunity for you.

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 82 of 83 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
6994 posts
 

Re: Jak's New Advanced Combo Video.

Jan 26, 2013

DarkErazor wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DarkErazor wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DarkErazor wrote:


If it's definitely faster, than it should be considered. I'll check on that. Why would you call it safer? From my experience, a missed or blocked Beam Reflexor is a lot worse than a wave concussor. Less predictable? You have to be in the exact same spot as you have to be for the wave concussor combo I guess, so that doesn't count.


Its safer because it just is. If you know how to use the BR its not worst thena miss from the WC. Less Predictable because of its speed and the fact that most people expect Jak to use the WC only.


I'll give it a try. But I want you to consider this: If someone asks you, why this move is safer, don't say "because it just is." What should I do with this answer? It's worthless. If you have some knowledge about startups or ending lags for example, now would be the time to share that. It's just not fun discussing with you the other way. Discussing is all about reasons, not about opinions.


Well you say your a Jak main so I just assumed you knew. Guess I was wrong :/

 

I know everything about Jaks character in this game. (I did not say combos so don't claim I said combos). Anyways, looking at his movements and start up on guns, I know pretty much what moves to use in what situations. Just saying because I don't like going into detail with things I know. Looking at how much I know about jak, just take my word on things, I have heavy carefully studied Jak since launch day. This may sound arrogant to others. Just letting you know it wasn't intended to sound like that -_-


It's exactly that knowledge people would be glad to get from you (at least I would). Perhaps you should write a guide about these indepth strategies. I'm sorry, but I can't just take your word, because the way you experience Jak differs a lot from my point of view. You'll have to back up your statements with explanations.

 

I'm thinking of creating an archives of all combined Jak knowledge that's been found out so far. That could be a great opportunity for you.


..................................k. Just leave it at that....

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 83 of 83 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes