Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Re: Jak's New Advanced Combo Video.

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Sorry I mixed up the first combo. It's really down circle (air), side circle (air), hop, side square.

Message 21 of 83 (126 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 25, 2013
i wouldn't call these advance these are to easy to pull off
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 22 of 83 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

sonicjamareiz wrote:

I like how people like you insist on these are easy. As a Jak main I know for a fact all of these aren't easy because it took me quite a few tries. Its not as simple as pressing the button and then chaining the move. The only easy ones are the BR and some WC. Majority of the WC are hard and the Needle Lazer are hard.

And what is up with idiots like you? This is a combo video not a video on how to use Jak. i don't see any of this going around on other combo videos. The point isn't if its easy or not. Its to learn new combos with Jak along with gaining AP with and for it.

Now im really questioning myself on if I should publish Jak's new hit confirm....

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 83 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 25, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

sonicjamareiz wrote:

I like how trolls like you insist on these are easy. As a Jak main I know for a fact these aren't easy because it took me quite a few tries. Its not as simple as pressing the button and then chaining the move. The only easy ones are the BR and some WC. Majority of the WC are hard and the Needle Lazer are hard.

And what is up with idiots like you? This is a combo video not a video on how to use Jak. i don't see any of this going around on other combo videos. The point isn't if its easy or not. Its to learn new combos with Jak along with gaining AP with and for it.

Now im really questioning myself on if I should publish Jak's new hit confirm....

The majority of anyone whose played Jak once or twice knows about these small combos. Hell, I had 90% of these down in my first practice session as Jak. Small Jak combos are not hard at all, really. Something impressive is using an attack many people don't such as the front punch into spin cancel. I've done it before, but it's hard. The reasons these aren't in combo videos is because they're very basic. If you've practiced as Jak at all, you know these exist. And if the combo isn't new, helpful, or just plain cool looking, then a lot of people won't be very impressed. It's just how combo videos work.

And please please please tell me your "hit confirm" here combos. If it doesn't, it isn't one.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 24 of 83 (106 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 25, 2013
i'm a jak main & fan also and i do those combos all the time
they are not that hard once you get use to em
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 25 of 83 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Why is this community so unappreciative and negative? I'm sure BlueDiamond put a lot of work into his advanced Jak combos to share with you guys and all you could do is critique him because of what he called it?

If Jak isn't a heavy combo character and he managed combos that typically isn't seen from Jak players then guess what? It is advanced. End of story. Advanced doesn't mean long combos. If a 7-hit combo only utilizes the square button, would you consider it advanced?

This community needs some serious reconstruction. The negativity, arrogance and plain rudeness isn't helping anyone.

Good job, BlueDiamond. That last combo was awesome!

Photobucket
Message 26 of 83 (100 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 25, 2013
don't listen to the forum because they all are kids and follow after another, I learned a lot of cool things and thinking of picking up jak again. Can I add you?
Message 27 of 83 (87 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Sometimes people will be harsh when they believe something has been misrepresented, shouldn't matter as long as you can take some criticism. If you're posting videos you should prepare for some negative opinions.

Whether terms were properly used or not, it was still an enjoyable video. I'd certainly watch more. Well done.

Message 28 of 83 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Jan 25, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
don't listen to the forum because they all are kids and follow after another, I learned a lot of cool things and thinking of picking up jak again. Can I add you?

Thanks and yes sure... I had several videos planned but now im uncertain :/

I was expecting thanks yous and stuff because I know there was no Jak videos on some of these combos ive done and ive faced hundreds of Jak players and none of them did most of the stuff I showed in my video..

I had another combo video planned. It was going to be about his risky, luck and situational combos but as I said Idk :/

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 83 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 25, 2013

people will argue over the stupidest issues

Message 30 of 83 (69 Views)