Highlighted
Oct 30 2012
By: BlueDiamond93 Treasure Hunter 7051 posts

Jak's Full PS All-Stars Inventory-

[ Edited ]
27 replies 2344 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

Ok so for fans of the Jak & Daxter series, familiar with the series and new comers, Im going to share with you Jaks full arsenal that made it into the All Stars and what didnt make it.

Jak_and_Daxter_Morph_Guns.png

These guns above are all the Jak's Guns from Jak 3. In PlayStation All Stars, four of the guns above didnt make it- 

1. Scatter Gun(1st Red Gun).

2. Plasmite RPG(3rd Red Gun).

3. Vulcan Fury(1st Blue Gun).

4. Super Nova(3rd Purple Gun)- Shoots out literally a dark NUKE! Thats why it wasn't included.

So overall Jak has 8/12 guns in All Stars. However some of the guns he has in this game were highely Degraded! Some were degraded to a balance play, but some were greatly to degraded-

1. Gyro Burster- This gun was originally designed to shoot out a drone that shoots at a high cycle rate of fire with a good average duration. The PSASBR version is the complete opposite of all. It shoots at a very slow paste, and the duration is not great at all.

2. Needle Lazer- This gun was originally designed similar to the Gyro Burster. It shoots out 3 lock-on burst fires per shot at a fast paste when holding down the button/trigger. In PSASBR you cant even hold down the trigger button which means it can only shoot 3burst slowly per button press. 

3. Peace Maker-  It was originally designed to electrically charge dark particles & homes them in on enemies, with the ability to hit other nearby enemies. The PSASBR versioncan only shoot diagonal and doesn't have that chain effect. However if 2enemies are directly up in the air close enough, the PM will hit both enemies.

JetBoard via Jak II-Jak 3

Jet_Board.png

Jetboard in All Stars.png

Jak also has access to his Jetboard to. He can do some of his tricks(from Jak 3)as attack moves. For some odd reason, his Jetboard doesn't have the Repulsor on it though(that was featured in Jak 3).

*Note: Now Jak also had other gadgets, weapons and powers, but all couldn't be brought into PS All Stars*

Precursor Legacy

Jak's Level 1 Precursor Legacy.png

Precursor Legacy.png

Level 1: Precursor Legacy- Jak absorbs blue eco and uses it to perform a jump launch when standing on the blue eco vent.

1/4 colored eco powers.

Dark Jak

Dark Jak in Jak 3.png

Dark Jak Dark Bomb.png

Level 2: Dark Bomb- Jak leaps up into the air and slams down on the ground causing a shockwave of dark eco that KOs anybody within range. 

-1/6 Dark Powers in All Stars. 

Light Jak

jaxdaxtersonyfighting_610.jpg

level 3 Light Jak using Light Blast.png

Level 3:

Light Flight(Boost)- Fly.

Light Shield- Light Shield(which damages enemies and protects Jak from harm).

Flash Freeze- Freezes time.

Light Blast- Light powered aura light blast type projectile(which was used by Jak at the end of TPL).

4/5 Light Powers in All Stars.

Stage: Sandover Village

13kfaav.jpg

Main Village from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. It was only a level in the first Jak game, TPL. This is not where Jak is from, just a place he was only in, in his first game.

There is another stage called BlackRock which is a Twisted Metal stage, but has Haven City as its mash up(which is where Jak is from and the level he spends the most on in Jak II and Jak 3).

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 1 of 28 (2,344 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Jak's Full PS All Stars Inventory-

Oct 30, 2012

**bleep** I forgot about his Dark & Light Powers...!

Only time will tell.
Message 2 of 28 (2,322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Any idea if he can combine his spin kick with that yellow gun that bounces off walls? Doing that was always fun in Jak 2.

Message 3 of 28 (2,317 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Any idea if he can combine his spin kick with that yellow gun that bounces off walls? Doing that was always fun in Jak 2.

Yea that move is called the Wastelander combo although(not on PSASBR though). This move you talk about was also in Jak 3. That gun which you speak of is the Beam Reflexor which is Jak's 2nd Yellow gun. ^ The combo is in the game btw, to answer you question Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 28 (2,296 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Oct 30, 2012

That's good to hear.

Message 5 of 28 (2,283 Views)
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 30, 2012
You should make one of these threads for Ratchet's inventory.
Message 6 of 28 (2,273 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Guns look so familiar and bring back tons of memories. Too bad I don't remember and don't wish to read the OP, just came to look at the guns.
Message 7 of 28 (2,262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Guns look so familiar and bring back tons of memories. Too bad I don't remember and don't wish to read the OP, just came to look at the guns.

Wow dont wish to read what I wrote :/ btw their is a Jak & Daxter HD Collection brand new for $20 in US. Smiley Sad

Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 28 (2,239 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 30, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Wow dont wish to read what I wrote :/ btw their is a Jak & Daxter HD Collection brand new for $20 in US. Smiley Sad

Nah, I'm just in one of those moods where I get super bored but never want to do anything.  

Btw, I did read through a bit of it after I posted.  

Message 9 of 28 (2,223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Nah, I'm just in one of those moods where I get super bored but never want to do anything.  

Btw, I did read through a bit of it after I posted.  

K. I added the color alignments to attract people to reading it.

Only time will tell.
Message 10 of 28 (2,215 Views)
0 Likes