Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Jak players rejoice! (NEW KILL CONFIRM)

Jan 22, 2013

khknight wrote:

did the new patch break this combo? cause kratos recovers out of the peace maker blast everytime i activate the level 1.

The peacemaker has to be fired IN THE AIR, otherwise Jak takes too long to recover from firing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 41 of 49 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

did the new patch break this combo? cause kratos recovers out of the peace maker blast everytime i activate the level 1.

The peacemaker has to be fired IN THE AIR, otherwise Jak takes too long to recover from firing it.

did that and kratos still recovered out of it before the level 1 connected

Message 42 of 49 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 22, 2013

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Your falling down while attempting this, right? If so you may be releasing to early. It has to be done really close to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 43 of 49 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Your falling down while attempting this, right? If so you may be releasing to early. It has to be done really close to the ground.

i was falling and what i saw was if i waited too long to fire the peace maker, kratos would end up air recovering making it impossible for me to stun him with the pm.

IDK, theres just some really weird timing involved. This doesn't look like a lill confirm worth using anyway, what person wouldn't use some kind of Anti air attack before jak hits the ground?

Message 44 of 49 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 22, 2013

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

i was falling and what i saw was if i waited too long to fire the peace maker, kratos would end up air recovering making it impossible for me to stun him with the pm.

IDK, theres just some really weird timing involved. This doesn't look like a lill confirm worth using anyway, what person wouldn't use some kind of Anti air attack before jak hits the ground?

It destroys most projectiles and beats most attacks with proper timing, so nothing can really stop you from trying it several times. It also has the potential to be done while both character are airborne.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 45 of 49 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 22, 2013

"Jak has reached The Promised Lands".

Quite possibly one of the greatest video titles I have ever seen.

Message 46 of 49 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Bump.

Added a new video to the original post for the simple-yet-selective kill confirm.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 47 of 49 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
569 posts

Apr 28, 2014

this is awesome.

Message 48 of 49 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Apr 28, 2014
LOL all the Jak mains got happy for a sec.

sig

Message 49 of 49 (240 Views)
0 Likes