Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Re: Jak and daxter users, lets have a chat. Superbot please look

Nov 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
For the record, what are his Super requirement proportions? It's probably 100 for a lvl1, but is it 200 or 300 for a lvl2? If his attacks net low AP, I'm willing to bet that his lvl2 only takes 200 AP to get to. You have to remember that AP gain is proportional for each character, so 20 may be a LOT for Jak when it nets him a lvl2 in 10 of those hits.

based on my time in the practice mode, his ap gain isnt as fast as other characters.

I think we all generally agree that jak needs some kind of buff for specific moves.

hes definitly not "100% perfectly fine"

Message 21 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012

hee needs a dubb on his  * peace maker move* it gives 2 frecking ap...  TWO and it s probably the hardest move to hit.. 

Message 22 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I've seen a Jak player completely decimate a Raiden.

It was...it was terrifying. I still have nightmares.

was he playing with two other dante's cuz if so that was mee. and i still think hee needs  buff... NOT ONCE have i used jaks level three...  he gains ap to slow.. and i win matches but i can still say that he gains AP to slow.. he shouldent since you cant per say combo with jak.. 

Message 23 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I've seen 1 Jak since I started playing online. And I've played about 40 or so matches. Originally, I thought Jak was okay when I was playing through his arcade on All Star (He was the first character who I chose to do) but when I had to fight Ratchet as Jak, I truly realized how **bleep** underpowered he is. His AP gain is slow as **bleep**, his level 1 is very limited in range, and he barely has any decent combos. Overall, Jak is the first character of this game worthy of receiving a buff.

Message 24 of 25 (70 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012
jak and drakes rival fight ... drakes is hard because freaking sly is invisible half the time..
Message 25 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes