Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter

Nov 22, 2012

also, has anyone had the problem where you do the dive pounce, then want to do spin attack, but dive pounce again as its a combo? :smileytongue:

also, Jaks has some very useless moves: side circle, down triangle

thsi is because 99 times out of 100, its better to use your side triangle or down circle

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012
down circle also takes half a second to work.. = useless
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I am level 412 with Jak and am having no issues whatsoever. I have mastered his moves and love the character.
Theraxar
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 22, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
down circle also takes half a second to work.. = useless

not completely, some characters up attacks cancell jaks dive pounce, so in that case, fall from the sky and charge down circle, release above enemy

but i will agree that on ground, down circle is useless

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012
keep saying that and go play as kratos... or almost any other characters.. " oh wow i dont even know how to play as him and im kicking but" and youl realize.. jak needs a slight ap boost.. like drake .. the x cricle down move is the only move youl ever need .. triangle circle gets old real quick..
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 22, 2012

TheRaxar wrote:
I am level 412 with Jak and am having no issues whatsoever. I have mastered his moves and love the character.

ohh i love him too :smileytongue: my issues are more that he is harder to play with, im sure if you overcome this you can stil be amazing with him, however the fact he has no go to move or real guaruntee level 1 makes it hard to get that quick score, and missed supers are so much more painfull.

for example, with good cole, go up triange then fire neutral triangle at the opponent (this makes the up triangle track)
2-3 full connections will grant you a level 1, which you can combo into using side circle

thats easy kills jak just cant do

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes