Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter's Story Mode Beginning

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Oh! I gotcha! Thanks Smiley Happy

Also everybody! I'm in the process of making Fat Princess' story opening! And yes, it will go along with Crash's from my previous post featuring her :]

Don't worry though, for a "blind" written story about thee characters, you did pretty great. You nailed Jak and Daxter perfectly (Jak's more mature and serious, and does joke around sometimes, while Daxter tends to make fun of people, the funny guy, act tough when he's not, can be a bit of a coward but can break out of it, etc. You pretty much handled these qualities pretty well, I'm still amazed) and you did Cole pretty good for what you interpreted at the very least.

And good luck with Fat Princess!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 11 of 23 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I like it but sweet tooth dosnt steal from people he murders people for fun besides he has alot of money from calypso in the newest game 

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 12 of 23 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I really enjoyed it, but, I think you introduced Cole perfectly.. there wasn't a real story behind why Cole was after Sweet Tooth (Unless its cutscene 2 than I apologize Smiley Happy ) and you introduced Jak.. rather hapilly and hes not the happiest (Unless he's enjoying vacation Smiley Very Happy

"...but now I understand that this is my life. There’s no going back. That the 'gift' of these powers would be my burden 'till the day I die."

Photobucket
Message 13 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I really enjoyed it, but, I think you introduced Cole perfectly.. there wasn't a real story behind why Cole was after Sweet Tooth (Unless its cutscene 2 than I apologize Smiley Happy ) and you introduced Jak.. rather hapilly and hes not the happiest (Unless he's enjoying vacation Smiley Very Happy

And can I help you with cutscenes, I enjoy making them as well Smiley Happy

"...but now I understand that this is my life. There’s no going back. That the 'gift' of these powers would be my burden 'till the day I die."

Photobucket
Message 14 of 23 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you so much!! I appreciate the kind words! Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 15 of 23 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you for the Sweet Tooth info! I will edit the stuff Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 16 of 23 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words, friend Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 23 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Just make sweet tooth much much more darker  hes uber dark look at his twistd metal black story that will give u a good idea 

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 18 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Make a Sweet Tooth, and after Sackboy opening after Fat Princess, LOVE your work!!!!! Smiley Happy
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 19 of 23 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

And can I help you with cutscenes, I enjoy making them as well Smiley Happy

Actually Jak can be pretty nice sometimes. I mean sure, he was revenge obsessed in Jak II, but in Jak 3 he calmed down and managed to become nicer and bond with Damos easily. He's just a big guy with a soft heart (But not in the overly happy, loves nature kind of way)

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 20 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes