Splicer
64 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
then i guess half the hings in games dont exist since devs don't mention them...
you got your answer on page one... yet you continue to ask... , you refuse to put answered on my post on page one when it has been backed up by three people... We are your source..

OMFG! Are you serious! Godam-m what idot you are! Only you said it at the time and then Red edited himself. I dont continue to ask I replied to another guys statement.. and I never said where are their sources... You are blind and stupid seriously.

And once again your still acting sarcastic and rude as always. DOnt comment on my threads if this is how your going to reply.

Message 21 of 54 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 21, 2012
oh so your bluediamond 93... didint he get banned ? , wait you cant by pass the ip block....
Message 22 of 54 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
oh so your bluediamond 93... didint he get banned ? , wait you cant by pass the ip block....

No im BD93 close friend who comes over his house just about everyday. He always talk about Jak. I decided to take his Sig. He didnty get blocked, he got banned from one account, not IP.

Message 23 of 54 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Stop being a pathetic wise **bleep**. Its not common sense. Someone could have pressed the taunt button before battle. I was thinking overall of the game. It was never stated chars have Idol taunts so how about you shut up because once again I wasnt the only guy with this question.

I dont see you lurking around on other threads with actual stupid questions saying this, so how about you stop trying to start stuff like you did on my old account and shut up.

You're right, this should have been stated on the back of the box. 
Message 24 of 54 (103 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Nov 21, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Please Stop arguing, ok it was just a thread for the taunt, even i didnt know and now i know Smiley Happy but why do u keep swearing and offending? 

Message 25 of 54 (101 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Stop being a pathetic wise **bleep**. Its not common sense. Someone could have pressed the taunt button before battle. I was thinking overall of the game. It was never stated chars have Idol taunts so how about you shut up because once again I wasnt the only guy with this question.

I dont see you lurking around on other threads with actual stupid questions saying this, so how about you stop trying to start stuff like you did on my old account and shut up.

You're right, this should have been stated on the back of the box. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again I may ask.. why are you posting here if your not contributing but rather trying to start an arguement. Are you just to immature to walk away or dont post sarcstic replies? Ive seen stupid question threads(which aren't mines)that I have not seen you in so that questions me.

Message 26 of 54 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

You've been told multiple times that it's an idol stance and that everyone has one. You don't need a source because it's something that is demonstrable; all you have to do is go into the game and test it for yourself. 

It's obvious who you really are because you display the same behavioural traits as BlueDiamond, those being that you always seem to have to get the last word in, and you're easy to bait. Your question has been answered, so let it go. 

Message 27 of 54 (84 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Also he has the same signature that says BlueDiamond.

Message 28 of 54 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You don't need a source because it's something that is demonstrable. You've been told multiple times that it's an idol stance and that everyone has one.

It's obvious who you really are because you display the same behavioural traits as BlueDiamond, those being that you always seem to have to get the last word in, and you're easy to bait. Your question has been answered, so let it go.

Let it go? Ok so it goes to show you havent read everything here cause not only did I solve a problem in this thead but I also thanked Red Legend for his answer even though he said himself it was an assumption.

I accepted the answer and did move on but Frog and Barker wanted to be sarcastic which wasn't necassary... so once again! this questions me... why am I the one being replied to? lol so sad I tell you.

Man I love people like you who actually think im the problem here Smiley Happy Gotta love these threads where ppl love lying to themselves.

Message 29 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012

It's obvious why you got banned. Levi is right, you inadvertently start arguments and follow up with a hissy fit. You treat your opinion as fact and people around here don't like that.

Message 30 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes