Splicer
64 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Would you mind giving me a link to the video?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, I don't think its a taunt though, he does it if you stay idle for too long.

Alright you was right... but how are ppl aware of the fact that this was an idol thing instead of a taunt. Theres no source that says characters had idol taunts of somekind.

Message 11 of 54 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 21, 2012
you dont need a source ;P
Message 12 of 54 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 21, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Sighs -_-............ then how do people find out about this because I wasn't the only guy with this question. There is nowhere that said if your Idol as Jak he will do this.

Message 13 of 54 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Would you mind giving me a link to the video?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, I don't think its a taunt though, he does it if you stay idle for too long.

Alright you was right... but how are ppl aware of the fact that this was an idol thing instead of a taunt. Theres no source that says characters had idol taunts of somekind.

I assumed that he was idle since no one was moving him before and after the animation. Maybe the Strategy Guide mentions it.

Message 14 of 54 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think every character have an Idol Taunt/ Animation, is an easter egg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 15 of 54 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

Sighs -_-............ then how do people find out about this because I wasn't the only guy with this question. There is nowhere that said if your Idol as Jak he will do this.

Common sense. The player at WNF wasn't moving, thus it is an idol animation. It's not rocket science.
Message 16 of 54 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 21, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:

I think every character have an Idol Taunt/ Animation, is an easter egg.

Nice thought. I didnt think about Idol being an Easter egg Smiley Happy

Since his Idol was derived from this first game it is a Easter Egg. Some of his other things like outro's/intros annd etc are easter eggs to.

Message 17 of 54 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 21, 2012
then i guess half the hings in games dont exist since devs don't mention them...
you got your answer on page one... yet you continue to ask... , you refuse to put answered on my post on page one when it has been backed up by three people... We are your source..
Message 18 of 54 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

Common sense. The player at WNF wasn't moving, thus it is an idol animation. It's not rocket science.

Stop being a pathetic wise @sshole. Its not common sense. Someone could have pressed the taunt button before battle. I was thinking overall of the game. It was never stated chars have Idol taunts so how about you shut up because once again I wasnt the only guy with this question.

I dont see you lurking around on other threads with actual stupid questions saying this, so how about you stop trying to start stuff like you did on my old account and shut up.

Message 19 of 54 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 21, 2012
seems you want to get banned again .. for infringing your old ban ... and BYPASSING the system . they banned your ip not your account and on the T&A it clearly states you cant bypass your ban in any way or form.. keep dragging on answered threads..
Message 20 of 54 (78 Views)
0 Likes