Reply
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

joblade wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

STOP JUMPING ON BD93 I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! 


That's not true both parties have done wrong.


I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! JOE I REPLIED TO FROG WITHT HAT RESPONSE BECAUSE HE TROLLS ME MOST OF TIHE TIME ON JAK. WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IF YOU LOOK AT BARKER AND FROG RESPONSE YOU WILL SEE THAT ITS NEGATIVIE REPONSE THAT WAS ONLY STARTING AN ISSUE. THESE GUYS TROLL ME SOMETIMES JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND YOU NOT AWARE OF THIS? ONCE AGAIN PAGE 1 AND 2... SIGHS.....

Message 41 of 54 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 42 of 54 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.

Message 43 of 54 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just tryingt to **bleep** me off. I ignore Barker first reply but then he just deicds t post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


I know that you didn't respond first but eventually you caved in, if it was me I would have let it go why would I add to their fun if I start an argument that make me look bad also.

 

its seems they are gone now anyways, just try to ignore them later if it really gets you mad just ignore the thread you were given an answer pretty early.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 44 of 54 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just tryingt to **bleep** me off. I ignore Barker first reply but then he just deicds t post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


I know that you didn't respond first but eventually you caved in, if it was me I would have let it go why would I add to their fun if I start an argument that make me look bad also.

 

its seems they are gone now anyways, just try to ignore them later if it really gets you mad just ignore the thread you were given an answer pretty early.


Im just tired of noone defending me when I haven't started an arguement. Thats all. At least you know I didnt start it unlike Wesley who just trolls me and doesn't even read but just adds pictures and assume im the problem as well as Levi.

 

I hope their gone to but i know there not.

 

And also I solved this thread to so it makes no sense. Anywhere I go about Jak and arguement starts whether I did something wrong or not.

Message 45 of 54 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


Why can't you just ignore things like that? You let yourself get baited all the time and then you play the victim while arguing over nothing.

 

Message 46 of 54 (61 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


Why can't you just ignore things like that? You let yourself get baited all the time and then you play the victim while arguing over nothing.

 


Because I was seeing how far I can get if I ignored barker 1st comment and trying to be calm with Frog but it didnt work as you can see if you read the whole t hread.

 

Anyways im making another Jak thread... lets see how this one goes Smiley Happy 

Message 47 of 54 (58 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


Why can't you just ignore things like that? You let yourself get baited all the time and then you play the victim while arguing over nothing.

 


You know you could let it go also right.

 

this my last post here anyways have to go cook the turkey see you guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 48 of 54 (55 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


Why can't you just ignore things like that? You let yourself get baited all the time and then you play the victim while arguing over nothing.

 


Because I was seeing how far I can get if I ignored barker 1st comment and trying to be calm with Frog but it didnt work as you can see if you read the whole t hread.

 

Anyways im making another Jak thread... lets see how this one goes Smiley Happy 


My point is that it's not a big deal, so don't make it into one. It's only an internet forum.

 

Message 49 of 54 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

joblade wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..


I saw how it went it wasn't you who started it but you added to the fire, sometimes you just have to let things go man otherwise you will always end up in arguments and I'm sure you don't want that.


If you read everyline I didnt really add more fire until later on. I tried acting calm and stuff but these guys were just trying to pi-ss me off. I ignored Barker first reply but then he just decides to post another pointless reply because he wanted to start things.


Why can't you just ignore things like that? You let yourself get baited all the time and then you play the victim while arguing over nothing.

 


Because I was seeing how far I can get if I ignored barker 1st comment and trying to be calm with Frog but it didnt work as you can see if you read the whole t hread.

 

Anyways im making another Jak thread... lets see how this one goes Smiley Happy 


My point is that it's not a big deal, so don't make it into one. It's only an internet forum.

 


I wasnt expecting this reply from you so now I got to reply. This appies to you and everybody else who was argueing with me as well. So why cant you and everybody else do the same?

 

Oh yeah and once again again, I did to an extent.

Message 50 of 54 (49 Views)
0 Likes