Reply
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2011
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

STOP JUMPING ON BD93 I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! 

Message 31 of 54 (96 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:

It's obvious why you got banned. Levi is right, you inadvertently start arguments and follow up with a hissy fit. You treat your opinion as fact and people around here don't like that.


Why are you talking about yourself indenial person? If someone reads this whole thread its obvious that you started here with your sarcasm and insults. Seriously... why are you lying to yourself?

 

Still haven't answered my question on why you started commenting on this thread with no contributions at all? You have not helped at all in this thread. You are the reason for this thread being like this. I was having a nice debating issue with some ppl in this thread to you and Frog joined....

Message 32 of 54 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You don't need a source because it's something that is demonstrable. You've been told multiple times that it's an idol stance and that everyone has one.

 

It's obvious who you really are because you display the same behavioural traits as BlueDiamond, those being that you always seem to have to get the last word in, and you're easy to bait. Your question has been answered, so let it go.


Let it go? Ok so it goes to show you havent read everything here cause not only did I solve a problem in this thead but I also thanked Red Legend for his answer even though he said himself it was an assumption.

 

I accepted the answer and did move on but Frog and Barker wanted to be sarcastic which wasn't necassary... so once again! this questions me... why am I the one being replied to? lol so sad I tell you.

 

Man I love people like you who actually think im the problem here Smiley Happy Gotta love these threads where ppl love lying to themselves.


I'm not arguing with you at all, yet you're responding as if I am. I'm telling you that if you think arguing in this thread is petty, you should just stop doing it. It's not like it matters what people on an internet forum think, but you're letting it get to you again. I've already said this to you a couple of weeks ago, yet you still do it. 

 

To quote Colonel Mael Radec: "It's not personal".

Message 33 of 54 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You don't need a source because it's something that is demonstrable. You've been told multiple times that it's an idol stance and that everyone has one.

 

It's obvious who you really are because you display the same behavioural traits as BlueDiamond, those being that you always seem to have to get the last word in, and you're easy to bait. Your question has been answered, so let it go.


Let it go? Ok so it goes to show you havent read everything here cause not only did I solve a problem in this thead but I also thanked Red Legend for his answer even though he said himself it was an assumption.

 

I accepted the answer and did move on but Frog and Barker wanted to be sarcastic which wasn't necassary... so once again! this questions me... why am I the one being replied to? lol so sad I tell you.

 

Man I love people like you who actually think im the problem here Smiley Happy Gotta love these threads where ppl love lying to themselves.


I'm not arguing with you at all, yet you're responding as if I am. I'm telling you that if you think arguing in this thread is petty, you should just stop doing it. It's not like it matters what people on an internet forum think, but you're letting it get to you again. I've already said this to you a couple of weeks ago, yet you still do it. 

 

To quote Colonel Mael Radec: "It's not personal".


OK SO ONCE AGAIN! WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO ME ONLY WHEN IM NOT EVEN THE PROBLEM. Are yoy indenial or are you just friends with that guy? and here as backup for him?

Message 34 of 54 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You don't need a source because it's something that is demonstrable. You've been told multiple times that it's an idol stance and that everyone has one.

 

It's obvious who you really are because you display the same behavioural traits as BlueDiamond, those being that you always seem to have to get the last word in, and you're easy to bait. Your question has been answered, so let it go.


Let it go? Ok so it goes to show you havent read everything here cause not only did I solve a problem in this thead but I also thanked Red Legend for his answer even though he said himself it was an assumption.

 

I accepted the answer and did move on but Frog and Barker wanted to be sarcastic which wasn't necassary... so once again! this questions me... why am I the one being replied to? lol so sad I tell you.

 

Man I love people like you who actually think im the problem here Smiley Happy Gotta love these threads where ppl love lying to themselves.


I'm not arguing with you at all, yet you're responding as if I am. I'm telling you that if you think arguing in this thread is petty, you should just stop doing it. It's not like it matters what people on an internet forum think, but you're letting it get to you again. I've already said this to you a couple of weeks ago, yet you still do it. 

 

To quote Colonel Mael Radec: "It's not personal".


OK SO ONCE AGAIN! WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO ME ONLY WHEN IM NOT EVEN THE PROBLEM. Are yoy indenial or are you just friends with that guy? and here as backup for him?


I was trying to help you by encouraging you to stop arguing with people. It's a public forum, I can contribute to anything I like. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be in denial about, but it seems like you're projecting, to me.

 

That's the end of it. Further irrational reponses from you in this thread will be ignored.

Message 35 of 54 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

iTzShendu wrote:

STOP JUMPING ON BD93 I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! 


That's not true both parties have done wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 36 of 54 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1973 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012
why did he get banned then ...
Message 37 of 54 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

iTzShendu wrote:

STOP JUMPING ON BD93 I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! 


Doc Brown in Shock

 

Shocking. That's a first (and by that, there's still no first yet, so no, that's not a first).

 

Laughing like crazy


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 38 of 54 (59 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

STOP JUMPING ON BD93 I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! 


Doc Brown in Shock

 

Shocking. That's a first (and by that, there's still no first yet, so no, that's not a first).

 

Laughing like crazy


I shouldn't be saying this, but I actually burst out laughing at this.

Message 39 of 54 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Jak and Daxter missing taunt (SuperBot)

Nov 21, 2012

Goes to show how immature all you people are. Its like you just skipped what happened on the first page... sighs..

Message 40 of 54 (43 Views)
0 Likes