Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Gun & Eco Item power Ideas:

Nov 6, 2012

I think red eco could really work, just like how in jak and daxter it increases his attack power, in All-Stars it could increase the characters AP gain for each attack. Yellow would just  be more of an average projectile pick-up item though

Message 21 of 29 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
They should have totally made young jak a character and utilized the different types of Eco in his moveset. like his O atacks involve him changing the eco type he currently has equipped. for example, down O would give him red eco, a boost in power for his next attack. up O would be blue, increasing his speed for a little. Forward O could be he shoots yellow eco. His neutral O could be green eco, kinda like parappas boom box (he could plant a green eco vent or something and AP would pop out lol) I would honestly prefer this over the version we got. Although Im not complaining Smiley Tongue I just like the first Jak and Daxter more than the others.

See thats the problem, you have to put your nostalgia and wants aside and think whats best. Precursor Legacy Jak doesn't fit in this game. He doesn't have enough moves to cover an overall moveset. In Jak 3 his options are expanded. He has the Jetboard, multiple guns, more powers then he did in TPL and etc.

Its ok for TPL to be your fav game but when it comes down to putting Jak in All Stars you have to put your selfish reasons aside and understand that Jak form Jak 3 belongs and fits in this game perfectly. You should know this if you played all the games.

Also we got his Alternate Outfit from the Precursor Legacy and SandOver Village from the first game as his home stage so aren't you happy with that? I am Smiley Happy Although I still would have prefered Haven City over SOV.

dude I didnt need you to list reasons y young Jak couldnt be in the game.  I could list a ton of reasons y ur idea wouldnt work so just relax. I was giving my thoughts thats all. I have played all of the games and Jak could easily make a moveset out of his TPL version. He has the eco powers like I said, his melee would be the same as it  always has been and his triangle moves  could be for things like the flut flut or his zoomer. Just use ur imagination man. 

R u aware of how rude u r when u post? im trying to add to the discussion and u call me selfish. ur not the authority on Jak so **bleep** chill. 

I listed those reasons because that Jak can't be in the game. TPL Jak moveset would not be easy to make. I was not being rude. I was just explaining to you to not prefer TPL Jak over Jak 3 just because TPL Jak is your favorite. Theres reasons why TPL Jak was not selected to be a character in PSASBR. Notice how they used TPL stage, but not TPL Jak. There is no imagination. Jak cannot just pull a Flut flut or A grav zoomer out of nowhere. Like I said TPL Jak does not have enough moves to cover a whole moveset even with his powers. So don't take things the wrong way when I post. I was just replying to how easy you made it sound for TPL Jak to be in this game when he doesn't belong in this game. I pointed out the fact that you just wanted TPL Jak in this game because you like his first game better so I replied to that because that was selfish. Any fan of the series should know Jak 3 fits this game best and should have no problem eith that at all especially when we have Sandover village as his home stage and TPL costume as his Alternate Pre-order costume.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 29 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 6, 2012

saute9 wrote:

I think red eco could really work, just like how in jak and daxter it increases his attack power, in All-Stars it could increase the characters AP gain for each attack. Yellow would just  be more of an average projectile pick-up item though

Did you read what I said lol. I said those things in my post Smiley Happy.

Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 29 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Not a bad idea, actually now that you bring it up I'm surprise they didn't go with this before.

Message 24 of 29 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 6, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Not a bad idea, actually now that you bring it up I'm surprise they didn't go with this before.

Exactly! Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 29 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Wow not a single person said anything on the super nova.
Message 26 of 29 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Wow not a single person said anything on the super nova.

Yeah Smiley Sad

How about you say something about it? Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 27 of 29 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 6, 2012

the eco powers as items is a cool idea!

and i'm able to relate since the precursor legacy is the only J&D game i've played XD

i don't have an opinion on the super nova though, since i haven't played the J&D game where that gun was used...

Play For Fun!
Message 28 of 29 (38 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 6, 2012

achus93again wrote:

the eco powers as items is a cool idea!

and i'm able to relate since the precursor legacy is the only J&D game i've played XD

i don't have an opinion on the super nova though, since i haven't played the J&D game where that gun was used...

Cool. Btw the HD Collection is waiting and available for $20 xD. Thats a fantastic price for a fantastic amazing series! Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 29 (36 Views)
0 Likes