Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Gun & Eco Item power Ideas:

Nov 6, 2012

holy hell, why didnt anyone think of that!?

I like the Red and Yellow Eco ideas for items, hopefully SB sees this Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 29 (173 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 6, 2012

also, i would like to see daxters spray gun as an item, it could have either the stunn effect, the flame effect, or the ultrasonic explosions
a fun random factor to the game

Message 12 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 6, 2012

also, i think the Trex from Crash 3 would make an awesome item!
like, an egg spawns, and if you hit it, it cracks open and you can press R1 to jump on
it would enhance mobility, and have an attack, but would die as soon as you were hit

Message 13 of 29 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

i think red and yellow eco would be awesome items too Smiley Happy
however, i actually wish they used a red eco vent for Jaks level one, as it would make more sence to be able to kill an enemy with red eco than blue
on the items, personally i think red eco would make for the best item, and maybe not double AP, but maybe 1.5 times AP
and for yellow, because its homing, it cant be too powerful to use

I agree with the Red eco vent being Jak Level 1. It makes perfect sense for Jak Level 1 to be using the Red Eco Vent instead of Blue Eco vent. Especially since the blue eco vent just phases through Jaks body when he steps on it. I noticed they may be using the blue eco vent, but there not using the blue eco pad to jump from which makes his level 1 pointless. However in Red eco vent's favor and Jaks favor when Jak steps on a Red eco vent his jump along with that posed uppercut would be fitting, because Jak doesnt jump on the Blue Eco Pad which is where SB and ND got the idea from.

Back to the Red eco. I said double ap because red eco doubles your strength and it has a time limit on it so its not like you will be weilding the red eco for a long amount of time. As for yellow eco the only thing that should be cut on that is how fast you can shoot it per sec. In TPL you can keep pressing it and using the fireball attack so in PSASBR the time inbtetween uses should be increased. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 29 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

Nov 6, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

holy hell, why didnt anyone think of that!?

I like the Red and Yellow Eco ideas for items, hopefully SB sees this Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy I actually want SuperBot to consider this. Ether the Eco powers or Super Nova would be fine with me. As long as 1 of the 2 ideas make it, im fine and satisfied.

Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 29 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1936 posts

Nov 6, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

May I add blue eco (Jak uses a vent so they could just have the ball) that would have make you faster and pull all AP orbs in your area towards you. That would make a killer item

I wanted to use blue eco, but I said at the top of my post that Jak already uses Blue eco for his Level 1 super so I just thought, ok let me go with the remaining to 2eco's that Jak doesnt use Smiley Happy

Ok I was replying to your first statement so now I gotta edit mines lol. I understand he uses the eco vent for blue eco but I still think a blue eco cluster is unnecassary because Jak uses the vent for his special. It will be pushing it probably is SB had to design 3 eco's. I stuck with red and yellow wo all the colored eco's can be in the game.

The boots of hermes serve blue ecos purpous so yea ,nope! 

Message 16 of 29 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 6, 2012
They should have totally made young jak a character and utilized the different types of Eco in his moveset. like his O atacks involve him changing the eco type he currently has equipped. for example, down O would give him red eco, a boost in power for his next attack. up O would be blue, increasing his speed for a little. Forward O could be he shoots yellow eco. His neutral O could be green eco, kinda like parappas boom box (he could plant a green eco vent or something and AP would pop out lol) I would honestly prefer this over the version we got. Although Im not complaining Smiley Tongue I just like the first Jak and Daxter more than the others.
Message 17 of 29 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

Nov 6, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

May I add blue eco (Jak uses a vent so they could just have the ball) that would have make you faster and pull all AP orbs in your area towards you. That would make a killer item

I wanted to use blue eco, but I said at the top of my post that Jak already uses Blue eco for his Level 1 super so I just thought, ok let me go with the remaining to 2eco's that Jak doesnt use Smiley Happy

Ok I was replying to your first statement so now I gotta edit mines lol. I understand he uses the eco vent for blue eco but I still think a blue eco cluster is unnecassary because Jak uses the vent for his special. It will be pushing it probably is SB had to design 3 eco's. I stuck with red and yellow wo all the colored eco's can be in the game.

The boots of hermes serve blue ecos purpous so yea ,nope! 

First of all im not the person who suggested Blue eco so I dont know why your replying to me, and 2nd stop aiming at me when you post because thats sad. 

Only time will tell.
Message 18 of 29 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
They should have totally made young jak a character and utilized the different types of Eco in his moveset. like his O atacks involve him changing the eco type he currently has equipped. for example, down O would give him red eco, a boost in power for his next attack. up O would be blue, increasing his speed for a little. Forward O could be he shoots yellow eco. His neutral O could be green eco, kinda like parappas boom box (he could plant a green eco vent or something and AP would pop out lol) I would honestly prefer this over the version we got. Although Im not complaining Smiley Tongue I just like the first Jak and Daxter more than the others.

See thats the problem, you have to put your nostalgia and wants aside and think whats best. Precursor Legacy Jak doesn't fit in this game. He doesn't have enough moves to cover an overall moveset. In Jak 3 his options are expanded. He has the Jetboard, multiple guns, more powers then he did in TPL and etc.

Its ok for TPL to be your fav game but when it comes down to putting Jak in All Stars you have to put your selfish reasons aside and understand that Jak form Jak 3 belongs and fits in this game perfectly. You should know this if you played all the games.

Also we got his Alternate Outfit from the Precursor Legacy and SandOver Village from the first game as his home stage so aren't you happy with that? I am Smiley Happy Although I still would have prefered Haven City over SOV.

Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 6, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

See thats the problem, you have to put your nostalgia and wants aside and think whats best. Precursor Legacy Jak doesn't fit in this game. He doesn't have enough moves to cover an overall moveset. In Jak 3 his options are expanded. He has the Jetboard, multiple guns, more powers then he did in TPL and etc.

Its ok for TPL to be your fav game but when it comes down to putting Jak in All Stars you have to put your selfish reasons aside and understand that Jak form Jak 3 belongs and fits in this game perfectly. You should know this if you played all the games.

Also we got his Alternate Outfit from the Precursor Legacy and SandOver Village from the first game as his home stage so aren't you happy with that? I am Smiley Happy Although I still would have prefered Haven City over SOV.

dude I didnt need you to list reasons y young Jak couldnt be in the game.  I could list a ton of reasons y ur idea wouldnt work so just relax. I was giving my thoughts thats all. I have played all of the games and Jak could easily make a moveset out of his TPL version. He has the eco powers like I said, his melee would be the same as it  always has been and his triangle moves  could be for things like the flut flut or his zoomer. Just use ur imagination man. 

R u aware of how rude u r when u post? im trying to add to the discussion and u call me selfish. ur not the authority on Jak so **bleep** chill. 

Message 20 of 29 (141 Views)