Nov 06 2012
By: BlueDiamond93 Treasure Hunter 6544 posts

Jak and Daxter Gun & Eco Item power Ideas:

28 replies 540 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Introduction: Ok so before reading please be aware that these are ideas. Since this game isn't canon and everybody can use other character weapons and powers from games they never actually had full usage to from other franchises, my idea isn't invalid or impossible.

Ok so everbody familar with the franchise knows in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy(the first game)theres a power/energy source called Eco. Theres 6 different types- Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Dark and Light eco. Each has its own powers and does different things. To gain this mythical source of energies you must ether Step on an Eco Vent or walk into an Eco Cluster.

*Note* Since Jak already has access to his own Dark and Light eco powers, Light and Dark eco are excluded. Also this game doesn't have a health bar system of any kind so green eco is excluded. Jak uses Blue Eco for his Level 1 Super- Precursor Legacy, so thats excluded and leaves only 2 eco's left to use- Red & Yellow.

Heres how this would apply to Playstation All Stars as an item/power up like Kratos: Boots of Hermes where as it makes you faster, jump higher and air dash.

Theres 2ways SuperBot could pull this off:

Example 1: Eco Clusters- Red Eco

Red Eco cluster.jpg

This Red eco cluster would appear on a stage as in appears in this picture. This red eco cluster would pop up ether from the ground or out of space and who ever is close enough to it or directly on it would pick it up and the power would be yours for a certain amount of time. Red eco is the power of Strength and Power. It increases damage and makes every attack stronger.

PSASBR effect- Could be when the user is weilder the red eco power an attack down while coded in red eco takes away double the AP from opponent(s).

or

Example 2: Red Eco Vent

Red Eco Vent.jpg

Similar to the cluster except the vents are known to give you the extended amount of usage for the power.

Once again since its a non-canon game...PSASBR effect- Vent pops up from the ground and maybe more then 1 player can use it during game-play or 1 person can use it where as once a player steps on it the vent go's back underground and whoever stepped on the vent first, gains that eco's power for the amount of time given.

Example 3: Yellow Eco Clusters.

Yellow Eco Cluster.jpg

or 

Yellow Eco Vent.png

Yellow Eco is known to give you the power to shoot Yellow eco fireballs with precision. 

Just like Red eco, ether a Cluster or an Eco Vent can be used. The Time period would depend on SuperBot and Naughty Dog. 

OverView-

Phase 1:

Red Eco cluster.jpg OR  Red Eco Vent.jpg

Pick up.

Phase 2:

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-18h56m57s72.png

Your incoded with Red Eco. You have that reddish Aura around you and can use that power up item until the time given ends.

Phase 1:

Yellow Eco Cluster.jpg OR Yellow Eco Vent.png

Phase 2:

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-18h37m29s160.png

Your incoded with Yellow Eco. You have that yellowish Aura around you and can use the fireballs until the given time runs out.

Super Nova:

Super Nova.png

Alright the Super Nova. The strongest Gun in the Jak and Daxter universe. Its ammo is powered by Dark Eco and it shoots out a Dark power Nuke that destroys/annihilates everything in a long radius. *Now ive heard of some weapon that was recently shown in a gameplay video that kills opponents*. Whether or not thats true SuperBot can design this weapon to ether kill opponents or just take a certain large amount of AP out of the opponents. This gun would also be designed and titled as one of those Ultimate weapons meaning it can only appear once per match.

Phase 1:

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-19h04m00s212.png

Phase 2: 

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-19h04m24s182.png

Phase 3:

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-20h03m23s255.png

this is the scene where enemies are ether dying or losing their AP.

Phase 4:

vlcsnap-2012-11-05-19h05m00s40.png

Once again please read all before commenting or you won't get the perspective and concept.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (540 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Gun & Eco Item power Ideas:

Nov 6, 2012
Eco powers and the Groovinator would make great items.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (512 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

May I add blue eco (Jak uses a vent so they could just have the ball) that would have make you faster and pull all AP orbs in your area towards you. That would make a killer item

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (504 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Nice idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (502 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6544 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

milomozaje wrote:
Eco powers and the Groovinator would make great items.

I disagree with the Grooviton, ONLY because ratchet already has 2 items from his franchise in the game. If Ratchet had none then I would completely agree!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6544 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

May I add blue eco (Jak uses a vent so they could just have the ball) that would have make you faster and pull all AP orbs in your area towards you. That would make a killer item

I wanted to use blue eco, but I said at the top of my post that Jak already uses Blue eco for his Level 1 super so I just thought, ok let me go with the remaining to 2eco's that Jak doesnt use :smileyhappy:

Ok I was replying to your first statement so now I gotta edit mines lol. I understand he uses the eco vent for blue eco but I still think a blue eco cluster is unnecassary because Jak uses the vent for his special. It will be pushing it probably is SB had to design 3 eco's. I stuck with red and yellow wo all the colored eco's can be in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Nov 6, 2012

If crash was in the game my item choices from the crash franchise would be the nitro and tnt crate.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (481 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6544 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Shadowmark123 wrote:

If crash was in the game my item choices from the crash franchise would be the nitro and tnt crate.

How about this. Instead of that, what do you think about crash having a mash up level with another character and his Tnt and Nitro crates appear as Hazards like Ratchet explosive boxes on Metropolis.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 6, 2012

i think red and yellow eco would be awesome items too :smileyhappy:
however, i actually wish they used a red eco vent for Jaks level one, as it would make more sence to be able to kill an enemy with red eco than blue
on the items, personally i think red eco would make for the best item, and maybe not double AP, but maybe 1.5 times AP
and for yellow, because its homing, it cant be too powerful to use

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Nov 6, 2012

If it was a crash stage I would want either the N-gin boss stage from crash 2, tiny's arena, or the warp room from crash 3

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (447 Views)