Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2189 posts

Jak and Daxter Combos?

7 replies 887 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

Does anyone know any combos with Jak and Daxter? Im trying to figure some out but cant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (887 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Combos?

Dec 1, 2012

inb4bluediamond

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (879 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I'm guessing the combo tutorial wasn't good for Jak & Daxter? Other than that, no clue if he has any extra that are possibly hard to perform.

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

inb4bluediamond

He hasn't been online since November 29, 2012. So he isn't on the forum & is probably playing as Jak & Daxter in PS All-Stars Battle Royale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I actually have 2 combos for you. the first one is pretty simple all you do is charge the wave concussion (down circle) to full andsince it knocks the enemy in the air as well as jak just do one more jump and do the jet board and tap square at the end to send them flying. The other one is you do the wave concussion while in the air above them and then do the beam reflector and as you hit the floor use the punch and uppercut combo. hope this helps

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Dec 1, 2012

thanks. could post what buttons i have to press for your second combo please

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (861 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Ok start with down circle while in air, then do down triangle right before you hit the floor and as soon as you hit the floor use forward square and then up square

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Thanks I greatly appreciate it

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (857 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 4, 2012
heres two combos i found. wave concussor uncharged follow with dash punch but dnt use the uppercut and link into spin kicks. its about 8-10 hits and can increase if the gryo burster was launched before hand. if the spin kick sends em flying in a stage where there is no definite wall then u can combo with a uppercut. second combo is the same start wit wave concussor and dash punch but then u can follow with beam reflexor. but the link time between the dash punch and other attacks is very small
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (792 Views)
0 Likes