Re: Jak & Daxter Mystery Gun

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Isnt it entirely possible SB took some artistic freedom to change the logic of Jak a bit? i mean after all they got the GoW item "Medusa's head" horribly wrong.. haha.

I dont care man SB completely gave Jak a gun in that trailer that he never even came close to using in his games. Medusa head may be inaccurate but that gun Jak used in the trailer was made up...

Well..yeah. Dont take what i said as offensive, i can totally understand your dissapointment, i was just trying to be sympathetic D: sorry!

btw, add me on PSN? Smiley Happy

**bleep** it wasnt meant be insulting or mean.  I was just casually talking. When you see CAPS thats when im mad. Btw, im playing on an alternate account.

Bah, my bad. its hard to read tone online, since i cant hear your voice fluxuations. i use a lot of emoticons for that reason xD

and alright, ill assume whoever adds me next is you. lol. kinda wanna check out your trophey standings Smiley Tongue

Thats not a bad idea. I would to but I dont know all the facts. I only know how to do 4 faces. Im offline now. Send a message to my PSN then go to sent messages and go to my profile to see Smiley Happy

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 41 of 43 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 12, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Isnt it entirely possible SB took some artistic freedom to change the logic of Jak a bit? i mean after all they got the GoW item "Medusa's head" horribly wrong.. haha.

I dont care man SB completely gave Jak a gun in that trailer that he never even came close to using in his games. Medusa head may be inaccurate but that gun Jak used in the trailer was made up...

Well..yeah. Dont take what i said as offensive, i can totally understand your dissapointment, i was just trying to be sympathetic D: sorry!

btw, add me on PSN? Smiley Happy

**bleep** it wasnt meant be insulting or mean.  I was just casually talking. When you see CAPS thats when im mad. Btw, im playing on an alternate account.

Bah, my bad. its hard to read tone online, since i cant hear your voice fluxuations. i use a lot of emoticons for that reason xD

and alright, ill assume whoever adds me next is you. lol. kinda wanna check out your trophey standings Smiley Tongue

Thats not a bad idea. I would to but I dont know all the facts. I only know how to do 4 faces. Im offline now. Send a message to my PSN then go to sent messages and go to my profile to see Smiley Happy

xD just read my posts, youll learn alot Smiley Very Happy

and is it BlueDiamond93? or a nother?

Message 42 of 43 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 12, 2012

BD93

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 43 of 43 (45 Views)