Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: Jak & Daxter Mystery Gun

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Well its clearly a generic gun that's not in game or the jak game * pause at 0:13* You can see its some sort of Ozzie muzzle flash followed by 3 quick burst ,, the gun is held with one hand as opposed to 2 and it resembles the first red mod but its some hybrid "generic gun"

And yess as stated above its some hybrid of the three.

Message 21 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

Nov 12, 2012
No if you look back when Jak & Ratchet are running to each other just before Daxter throws Jak the Gyro Burster he takes out another gun before it and fires what look like blue scatter shots or something
Message 22 of 43 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 12, 2012

UnchartedFan12 wrote:
No if you look back when Jak & Ratchet are running to each other just before Daxter throws Jak the Gyro Burster he takes out another gun before it and fires what look like blue scatter shots or something

It may be the  needle lazer as depicted in this game as a 3 shot burst but it looks like the red gun XD  

Message 23 of 43 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

Well its clearly a generic gun that's not in game or the jak game * pause at 0:13* You can see its some sort of Ozzie muzzle flash followed by 3 quick burst ,, the gun is held with one hand as opposed to 2 and it resembles the first red mod but its some hybrid "generic gun"

I dont see how a hybird of jak guns could be considered "generic" I mean its jak guns for christs sake!

Photobucket
Message 24 of 43 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

I dont see how a hybird of jak guns could be considered "generic" I mean its jak guns for christs sake!

Alright. We got a problem. Its ether the needle lazer or its a made up gun.

It shoots straight like his Blaster, but the gun type at the scene is the basic default Morph gun.

Sony **bleep**ed up. The gun Jak shoot is made up. FIrst of all Jak guns aren't separate. Sony showed their mistake when Daxter gave Jak th Gyro Burster.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 43 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

It shoots straight like his Blaster, but the gun type at the scene is the basic default Morph gun.

Sony **bleep**ed up. The gun Jak shoot is made up. FIrst of all Jak guns aren't separate. Sony showed their mistake when Daxter gave Jak th Gyro Burster.

Well not exactly... since jaks first gun is a combo, daxter can give him the gyro burster since his first one obvioulsy wasent a yellow, therfore not requring him to attach the gyro burster.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 43 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I think it's the Scatter Gun.

Check 0:58:

Message 27 of 43 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

I think it's the Scatter Gun.

Check 0:58:

Its the scatter gun, but its not the scatter gun!

Photobucket
Message 28 of 43 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 12, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

frogmanlego wrote:

Well not exactly... since jaks first gun is a combo, daxter can give him the gyro burster since his first one obvioulsy wasent a yellow, therfore not requring him to attach the gyro burster.

No you dont understand. The Morph Gun is one gun. All 12mod rely in the morph gun. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 43 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Nov 12, 2012

No you dont understand. The Morph Gun is one gun. All 12mod rely in the morph gun. 

Right. Forgot again, I was thinking of the first guns being individual, and putting the attachments on those. But thank you for reminiding me that they all go off one gun, you just switch ammo types.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 43 (55 Views)
0 Likes