Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2012
By: TheLockOfWar Lombax Warrior 87 posts

Jak advice?

6 replies 165 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

I love Jak but I feel like he is a little under powered but thats already been said many times before so my real question is; is there anyway to set your self up for his LVL1 super (don't tell me mass inverter)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Jak advice?

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

His hovering auto-turret, use that to hold 'em while you get in there with some close range attacks and build up AP. Repeat for Level 1 super.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
814 posts

Dec 3, 2012
It's best used under platforms, while judging they will fall, after airdodge-approaching them(right over them, after evading their attack). There's more, I'll think of it. I'd argue he actually has a great level 1, people just haven't played around with it enough to not prejudge it.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I have used his down square and then lvl 1 after they recovered from it in the air
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Dec 3, 2012
The only way is to use his down circle when the enemy is on the ground, but you can't charge it to much, n if u do this right it will knock them on their butt, but not lying down so that you can't hit them, so that you either roll or step 1 way and use it. It is guaranteed to work so try it, or your money back. Supersize
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 3, 2012

My friends and I have been practising non stop for the last few days. I've been maining Jak for that time and I've been studying advanced techniques for him. Typically the combo I use to get his level one off is; Air Side Square (HoverBoard) into Neutral square (Dax spin kick) which causes a nice knockback then I'll usually short hop away and then back in (because they're already DI'ing towards me at this point so I use the short hop as a fake out) then by the time they've noticed what's going on it's too late and they're a stock down. 

I'm a floater, not a fighter.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Keep in mind that the combo I just mentioned is pretty punishable if they can get a move off before you reach them on the hover board so try and do it at close-mid range.

I'm a floater, not a fighter.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes