Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Jak Guide!!

Nov 28, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

Jak dominates in stock. plain and simple. and I win about half of my ranked ffa matches with him

Im pretty sure you have been facing noobs then, plain and simple. Like I said Jak can't do anything against skilled Sackboy, Raiden, Heihachi and dante characters especially. When they block and counter the whole match Jak is pointless.

i played Jak, Ratchet, Radec, and Drake ranged.  Drake is more half and half though.  I do this because that is what gives them the most AP including depriving the enemy of AP.001.JPG

Message 31 of 48 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 28, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

nobody7X7 wrote:

Jak dominates in stock. plain and simple. and I win about half of my ranked ffa matches with him

Im pretty sure you have been facing noobs then, plain and simple. Like I said Jak can't do anything against skilled Sackboy, Raiden, Heihachi and dante characters especially. When they block and counter the whole match Jak is pointless.

i played Jak, Ratchet, Radec, and Drake ranged.  Drake is more half and half though.  I do this because that is what gives them the most AP including depriving the enemy of AP.001.JPG

What is this picture suppse to prove to me? Drake is better then Jak in this game btw -_-

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 32 of 48 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 28, 2012
its there to show u that Jak can fight vs heavy melee unlike what u just said -_-
Message 33 of 48 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
its there to show u that Jak can fight vs heavy melee unlike what u just said -_-

I said he could fight melee range. And also this picture doesnt prove anything. You only got 2 kills. This is only one match. Horrible backup.

Only time will tell.
Message 34 of 48 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 28, 2012
lololol this guy just wont accept that hes wrong fine then i will send u every single game i play as jax from this point on have fun going through that spam
Message 35 of 48 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
lololol this guy just wont accept that hes wrong fine then i will send u every single game i play as jax from this point on have fun going through that spam

Your the guy thats wrong Smiley Happy Last time I checked. My rank and belt is higher then yours. I play as Jak everyday. I know his own game series better then you and etc. You have no idea what your talking about. How about you play ranked games before you make your little stupid misjudgements ok? Youve been facing noobs. 2 kills lmao! Try 7 and 0 buddy!(and thats without overtime).

Jak needs a buff period. Its been stated just about everywhere. Denying it is futile. 

Only time will tell.
Message 36 of 48 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 28, 2012
lol who are u kid? ur nowhere to be found on the boards bro ima 70 BP red belt 65-8 and its cool that u can just throw up made up numbers but if u dont have the screenshot to prove it then get off my page noob
Message 37 of 48 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
lol who are u kid? ur nowhere to be found on the boards bro ima 70 BP red belt 65-8 and its cool that u can just throw up made up numbers but if u dont have the screenshot to prove it then get off my page noob

Oh cool we have a wanna be tough kid. Listen punk. If you dont have the stuff to back it up then dont post it either Smiley Happy.

Throw up made up numbers huh? Ok. Thats not even my best. My best is really 10 - 1 without overtime. This is also another account I started playing on because I maxed out Jak on my other account.

medium.jpg

Oh yeah and 2 more things. This isn't your page and im pretty sure even if you are 65-8 that its not with Jak. You must be one of those cheating no life pathetic Sackboy or Kratos spammers. Jak players cannot average that in ranked games because of his limitations so nice try loser and liar. Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 48 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 28, 2012
lol? this is my page **bleep** i made the post learn to read bro and ur calling me a liar without even doing your research? LOL wow you are pathetic now go be a good lil 16 year old **bleep** and cry to your mommy that some man over the internet hurt ur feelings
Message 39 of 48 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 28, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
lol? this is my page **bleep** i made the post learn to read bro and ur calling me a liar without even doing your research? LOL wow you are pathetic now go be a good lil 16 year old **bleep** and cry to your mommy that some man over the internet hurt ur feelings

Actually your the pathetic sad one. I proved you wrong. Your a hypocrit because you assumed something and didnt do your research either. Hmm what else?  This is not your page idiot Smiley Happy I showned no signs that you hurt my feelings because I constantly smile when your wrong Smiley Happy Im not 16. Read? I think you the one that needs to read. You contridict yourself and make yourself look like the idiot.

Have you not seen the threads where MULTIPLE people have said that Jak is underpowered. You can stay indenial all you want but im pretty sure im in the Top 10 worldwide players that uses Jak the most. I got the game Midnight launch and have been playing it everyday non stop as Jak only(95%)of the time. If there is anyone to judge Jak I am one of the best to do so and not a pathetic no life indenial scum like you.

Only time will tell.
Message 40 of 48 (101 Views)
0 Likes