Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Jak Guide!!

Nov 28, 2012

I know this is a bit off topic but could somebody please explain to me what Jak is? Is he an elf or something? And why is his hair yellow/blonde but his eyebrows and beard green? And why is Daxter okay with being an Ossel? Doesn't he want his original elf body back? I'm still on Jak II so maybe I'll find out later?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
814 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I'd just like to say that I've gone like 10-0 before
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I'll keep some of these tips in mind.
Forced myself to try him, because he's an awesome character, but was seriously disappointed in his moveset.
They generate no AP compared to so many other characters in the game.
But I guess I just have to be patient :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (206 Views)
Weekend All-Star
6864 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

I know this is a bit off topic but could somebody please explain to me what Jak is? Is he an elf or something? And why is his hair yellow/blonde but his eyebrows and beard green? And why is Daxter okay with being an Ossel? Doesn't he want his original elf body back? I'm still on Jak II so maybe I'll find out later?

Ill tell you in a message.

Also you have to play the series to fully understand -_-

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

Ill tell you in a message.

Also you have to play the series to fully understand -_-

Same ol'  BD!

Please Respond
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 29, 2012
My friend and I had a 30 stock match last night with Jak V Toro. Just to practice for a while. Ended up finding a few advanced techniques for Toro with his changing form circle moves and a fair few pretty decent combos with Jak. the combo I ended up over using because it was good was; Side Circle, down circle, depending on the DI that the opponent uses you can follow it up with with an up square or even an up triangle for the stun into pretty much whatever the hell you want. I haven't played the whole roster yet because I only got the game two days ago but I've played a good 6 or 7 characters (against a human opponent) in the roster and Jak is by far my favorite.

as a side note I think I read someone talking about his down circle being good when it's fully charged etc etc. to me if you can fully charge your down circle, the person that you're playing against is not good enough to be playing against you in the first place. that down circle is so punishable. that might just be me and my friend but ever time I tried to fully charge it he'd punish me for it.

I'm a floater, not a fighter.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 30, 2012

KingTomkins2 wrote:
My friend and I had a 30 stock match last night with Jak V Toro. Just to practice for a while. Ended up finding a few advanced techniques for Toro with his changing form circle moves and a fair few pretty decent combos with Jak. the combo I ended up over using because it was good was; Side Circle, down circle, depending on the DI that the opponent uses you can follow it up with with an up square or even an up triangle for the stun into pretty much whatever the hell you want. I haven't played the whole roster yet because I only got the game two days ago but I've played a good 6 or 7 characters (against a human opponent) in the roster and Jak is by far my favorite.

as a side note I think I read someone talking about his down circle being good when it's fully charged etc etc. to me if you can fully charge your down circle, the person that you're playing against is not good enough to be playing against you in the first place. that down circle is so punishable. that might just be me and my friend but ever time I tried to fully charge it he'd punish me for it.

side circle, down circle? lol thats nowhere near close to being any type of viable combo

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 6, 2012

this is a very well made guide, i plan on Maining him once my Dante is 999.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (116 Views)
0 Likes