0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Jak Disappointment.

Nov 20, 2012

InSanitY445 wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

InSanitY445 wrote:

kay...i've read this whole thing and theres a lot of ?>":^&* winers and complainers, InSanitY445 being the worst of it...so to all you complainers lemme give you a helpful hint, theres an option on the main menu for you beginners, its labled "Practice" or "Training" why don't you select that, then select Jak then practice and find out all his moves (or as much as you can find) and create a battle style that works for you, THEN you go fight other people

for you complainers who say they spent hours training with Jak and yet still get owned, heres a helpful hint, go back to that "Practice" or "Training" option at the main menu, select Jak, then train some more and try to make a better battle style (or Strategy) THEN go back and fight other people and see if that works

if both people i've just mentioned have done this and are still getting pwned i have one more peice of advice, theres a little button on your PS3 thats called the "Power Button" its aat hte right of the console, go ahead and press that, put down your controller, and walk away, that way, you wont be complaining that you got your #$& handed to you and you would stop posting on this website about how Jak sucks (when really it's just the player that sucks) and breaking people who havent played the game and want to play as Jak spirits Smiley Wink

Listen **bleep**. You have no idea what your talking about. You didnt read this. Im pretty sure you just think this is a thread where Im whinning when im actually stating problems and (temp)broken gameplay noob. So take your level 1 canon @ss out here. 

Let me give you some advise. Leave and dont come back or things will get ugly. Im not going to sit here and have another thread where I re explain things and then get ignored, no. 

Yes i do

Yes i did

you are whining

im not the one getting pwned like a noob

howre you gonna stop me, grab that guy...oh what was his name...Michal MCDoesnt Exist

arent they already

Alright I see whats going on here. This is one of my trolls from my last account. You made a new account so it didnt make it llook like you was trolling me.... haha

anyways im going to explain this one last time to your stupid @ss. Theres a difference between complaining/whinning and stating problems with something after observing it and testing it. By you assuming and fooling yourself to believe tha its whinning goes to show how stubborn and naive you are.

I have the feeling you just want to argue to argue. These are the reasons why i dont like the froums now. Because of trolls like you. Why is it almost every DAM_N Jak and Daxter thread that gets made each and everyone gets out of hand, trolled and corrupted... this is just quite sad. This was suppose to be a thread of of me stating my feedback of a character for SB to acknowledge and fix/tweak a little.

Message 42 of 42 (146 Views)
0 Likes