Splicer
64 posts

Re: Jak Disappointment.

Nov 20, 2012

I would appreciate it if people who dont have the full game and hasnt played as Jak long enough to judge him comment on this thread.

Message 21 of 42 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 20, 2012
well darn i loved jak at the kiosk demos he seemed just fine then why tweak him just lower ap gain if nothing else. have faith sir they will fix him in time and trust me i know since smash bros. there are some of youre favorite characters from there respective franchise you wish you could use but it tirns out they just arent your type. for example link i just cant make that guy work for me in that. also as of yet i cannot pick up my copy so i will have to see myself
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 42 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
well darn i loved jak at the kiosk demos he seemed just fine then why tweak him just lower ap gain if nothing else. have faith sir they will fix him in time and trust me i know since smash bros. there are some of youre favorite characters from there respective franchise you wish you could use but it tirns out they just arent your type. for example link i just cant make that guy work for me in that. also as of yet i cannot pick up my copy so i will have to see myself

I agree

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I don't have the full game, but as a fellow Jak maniac, as ATOMBOY said, he'll get tweaked and patched. Just have it time!! I'm hoping the same ad you.
Message 24 of 42 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 20, 2012
and also a bit off topic wats with the name change bluediamond
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 42 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

No man, you can't make that assumption when you havent played him yet. He is my type. He just needs to be tweaked. if you read everything and said and have the full game, you will completely understand. Jak is just a good solo hitter. That is it. I already said in my original post that the Mass Inverter is useless and some other things.

Message 26 of 42 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

FridgeRaiderr wrote:
I don't have the full game, but as a fellow Jak maniac, as ATOMBOY said, he'll get tweaked and patched. Just have it time!! I'm hoping the same ad you.

We can't assume he'll get tweaked. Enough fans have to agree with me in order for this to happen. Tweaks/patches dont happen unless multiple people have the same problem...

However I do have faith though as yall said.

Message 27 of 42 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I played on a demo in Gamestop he is fine you just got to know how to use him that down square is great and opens lot of options his forward triangle is great for distance his forward square was weriod but could lead to air combo in the end jak IS a air character on ground he is good but that big shroyucan and hellocopter daxter are great in air
Message 28 of 42 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 20, 2012
For his supers I never used his level 2 his level one is great and level 3 is worth it outros looks cool his failed outro is funny intro is straight forward showing he is ready for what ever you got as for taunts only reason to use a taunt is if you wanna get smacked in my options he is fine
Message 29 of 42 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I will use jak just not often you could win easy with him its just how you use him and for the rest its not bad your just too picky be grateful he is in
Message 30 of 42 (111 Views)
0 Likes