Splicer
64 posts

Re: Jak Disappointment.

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
I will use jak just not often you could win easy with him its just how you use him and for the rest its not bad your just too picky be grateful he is in

Once again person who just decides to reply without reading. I wouldnt have stated this if it wasn't true. Listen guy who doesnt have the full game. The game already underwent a patch, and Jak has had some nerfing since that demo genius so you dont know what your talking about... calling me picky when you dont even have the full game yet and is basing things off the demo. Real sad...

Seriously man you people act so stupid sometimes. I love the fact that Jak is in the game. Am I not allow to state my complaints which is what Devs want players to do?

Message 31 of 42 (453 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Can Jak do his air spin and shoot combo like in the games?

Message 32 of 42 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Bryuu wrote:

Air spin(which is called Daxter Spinkick in this game) yes, but he can't do a certain combo into the air spin that your probably thinking from the Jak and Daxter series(Another disappointment).

Shoot combo... you mean Wastelander combo nope not in this game either.. YET ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!

Message 33 of 42 (447 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 20, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

Bryuu wrote:

Air spin(which is called Daxter Spinkick in this game) yes, but he can't do a certain combo into the air spin that your probably thinking from the Jak and Daxter series(Another disappointment).

Shoot combo... you mean Wastelander combo nope not in this game either.. YET ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!

Yeah, I meant his Wastelander combo. That's disapointing because Dante has a spin and shoot move in mid-air.

Ironically, he uses it on Jak in his trailer.

Message 34 of 42 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Bryuu wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

Bryuu wrote:

Yeah, I meant his Wastelander combo. That's disapointing because Dante has a spin and shoot move in mid-air.

Ironically, he uses it on Jak in his trailer.

Yeah.. man it is so messed up. Out of all the combos you can do in the Jak series... guess what? You can only do 2 2piece combos in PSASBR. That is straight horrid disasppointment!

Message 35 of 42 (423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 20, 2012

kay...i've read this whole thing and theres a lot of ?>":^&* winers and complainers, LightEcoSage being the worst of it...so to all you complainers lemme give you a helpful hint, theres an option on the main menu for you beginners, its labled "Practice" or "Training" why don't you select that, then select Jak then practice and find out all his moves (or as much as you can find) and create a battle style that works for you, THEN you go fight other people

for you complainers who say they spent hours training with Jak and yet still get owned, heres a helpful hint, go back to that "Practice" or "Training" option at the main menu, select Jak, then train some more and try to make a better battle style (or Strategy) THEN go back and fight other people and see if that works

if both people i've just mentioned have done this and are still getting pwned i have one more peice of advice, theres a little button on your PS3 thats called the "Power Button" its aat hte right of the console, go ahead and press that, put down your controller, and walk away, that way, you wont be complaining that you got your #$& handed to you and you would stop posting on this website about how Jak sucks (when really it's just the player that sucks) and breaking people who havent played the game and want to play as Jak spirits Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 42 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

InSanitY445 wrote:

kay...i've read this whole thing and theres a lot of ?>":^&* winers and complainers, InSanitY445 being the worst of it...so to all you complainers lemme give you a helpful hint, theres an option on the main menu for you beginners, its labled "Practice" or "Training" why don't you select that, then select Jak then practice and find out all his moves (or as much as you can find) and create a battle style that works for you, THEN you go fight other people

for you complainers who say they spent hours training with Jak and yet still get owned, heres a helpful hint, go back to that "Practice" or "Training" option at the main menu, select Jak, then train some more and try to make a better battle style (or Strategy) THEN go back and fight other people and see if that works

if both people i've just mentioned have done this and are still getting pwned i have one more peice of advice, theres a little button on your PS3 thats called the "Power Button" its aat hte right of the console, go ahead and press that, put down your controller, and walk away, that way, you wont be complaining that you got your #$& handed to you and you would stop posting on this website about how Jak sucks (when really it's just the player that sucks) and breaking people who havent played the game and want to play as Jak spirits Smiley Wink

Listen **bleep**. You have no idea what your talking about. You didnt read this. Im pretty sure you just think this is a thread where Im whinning when im actually stating problems and (temp)broken gameplay noob. So take your level 1 canon @ss out here. 

Let me give you some advise. Leave and dont come back or things will get ugly. Im not going to sit here and have another thread where I re explain things and then get ignored, no. 

Message 37 of 42 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Listen you **bleep** I know what I'm talking bout he is fine you are picky when I get the game ill show you if we can fight online I'm using jak and kicking ur **bleep**
Message 38 of 42 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Listen you **bleep** I know what I'm talking bout he is fine you are picky when I get the game ill show you if we can fight online I'm using jak and kicking ur **bleep**

No you dont know what your talking about. Your to stupid to not look at the big picture. I looked at each and every one of his moves. I know what needs upgraded and what doesnt... for example the Gyro Burster doesnt need an upgrade since it obviously got one. The Blaster doesnt need one... however the Beam Reflexor does need one because thats the second mod in the Yellow mod gun. All we TRUE FANS all know that the next mod in that color is suppose to be stronger in every field. The Beam R not only has a shorter range then the blaster but its not that great of a weapon for real for real at all. Ive been using it and testing it... It needs a nerf of range since it starts out directly below your feet which is suppose to give it greater range anyway(logically thinking). See this is what I mean when I say look at the big picture, but your to much indenial to realize this. Im pretty sure you couldnt comprehend to this.

Message 39 of 42 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 20, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

InSanitY445 wrote:

kay...i've read this whole thing and theres a lot of ?>":^&* winers and complainers, InSanitY445 being the worst of it...so to all you complainers lemme give you a helpful hint, theres an option on the main menu for you beginners, its labled "Practice" or "Training" why don't you select that, then select Jak then practice and find out all his moves (or as much as you can find) and create a battle style that works for you, THEN you go fight other people

Listen **bleep**. You have no idea what your talking about. You didnt read this. Im pretty sure you just think this is a thread where Im whinning when im actually stating problems and (temp)broken gameplay noob. So take your level 1 canon @ss out here. 

Let me give you some advise. Leave and dont come back or things will get ugly. Im not going to sit here and have another thread where I re explain things and then get ignored, no. 

Yes i do

Yes i did

you are whining

im not the one getting pwned like a noob

howre you gonna stop me, grab that guy...oh what was his name...Michal MCDoesnt Exist

arent they already

Message 40 of 42 (378 Views)
0 Likes