Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Jak Disappointment.

Nov 20, 2012
I've dominated with Jak at the store demos, but it's no surprise he didn't live up to your expectations. No living being could.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 42 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
I've dominated with Jak at the store demos, but it's no surprise he didn't live up to your expectations. No living being could.

When will you ever shut your **bleep** mouth. You got a habit of talking smart. Demo and the Full gameare 2 different things. Demo and not full game Vs full game and multiple skilled people online... you do the math genuis.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 42 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Had the game all day thanks to buying off the PS store, Jak is pretty weak nothing real good to say about him there is certainly much better choices such as kratos or sly to use.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 42 (228 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Brenden3 wrote:

Had the game all day thanks to buying off the PS store, Jak is pretty weak nothing real good to say about him there is certainly much better choices such as kratos or sly to use.

Jak would be better or one of the best characters if he wasn't nerfed. Its not that he sucks, its that SB nerfed him to much...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 42 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I played him in the kiosk demo, he played just like he should. He'll be my first guy I try out. I've seen early footage, and he doesn't look all that different from the kiosk.

My Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Whisper Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9KCU-j7QZQo
Have a look! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 42 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

digitalman123 wrote:
I played him in the kiosk demo, he played just like he should. He'll be my first guy I try out. I've seen early footage, and he doesn't look all that different from the kiosk.

Buddy. I have the full game and you don't. Kiosk demo and full game are 2 different versions. People have been nerfed since that demo and there has already been a patch released.

(Plus Im a Jak fan. I have been very through/steady with Jak. He's just to weak. SOme tweaks in the right places and he'll be good).

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 42 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Nov 20, 2012
LightEcoSage U MAD BRO! jaks a pretty decent character (as a jak fan) jak, spike , sackboy kicks a$$
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 42 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I have to agree with you. I used jak last night and it was almost impossible to land anything other than an up square attack after the mass inverter. Everything else I'm ok with for now. It's hard to build meter but maybe a tune up of my strategy would help.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 42 (200 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2012

rdrusty54 wrote:
I have to agree with you. I used jak last night and it was almost impossible to land anything other than an up square attack after the mass inverter. Everything else I'm ok with for now. It's hard to build meter but maybe a tune up of my strategy would help.

Yeah man. I completed more then half of his trials, beat his story mode twice ina  row but yet thats not the issue. Its his character. I know this because im a hardcore fighting game and know Jak well from his series.

Im observing Jaks fighting and comparing it to the people I fight. When I do this I see unbalance as I and other Jak players get owned online. This is a prominent issue if you have the full game and have ACTUALLY played as Jak.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 42 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Its normal, Jak was only good with weapon.. And he was weak without it :smileytongue:

0 Likes