Feb 14 2013
By: OverstuffedSofa Lombax Warrior 200 posts

Jak 4 hint in All-Stars?

10 replies 520 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

I have some weird feeling that the "New ECO" in the story of the jak arcade is a little hint that they are going to make a Jak 4 and it will include a new eco. 

Also, I have a feeling that they will make jak 4 for the Ps4, after The Last of Us, and Uncharted 4 for the Ps4.

Message 1 of 11 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Re: Jak 4 hint in All-Stars?

Feb 14, 2013
Well if they do make a Jak 4 they better get the old voice actor back, otherwise it'll be a no-buy for me..
Message 2 of 11 (516 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 14, 2013

OverstuffedSofa wrote:

I have some weird feeling that the "New ECO" in the story of the jak arcade is a little hint that they are going to make a Jak 4 and it will include a new eco. 

Also, I have a feeling that they will make jak 4 for the Ps4, after The Last of Us, and Uncharted 4 for the Ps4.

They may make a Jak 4, but I doubt the PSASBR singleplayer attempted to give any hint of that. It was just an excuse to throw him in there with the rest of the cast.

Message 3 of 11 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 14, 2013
The different voices of the voice actors don't bother me, what bothers me is that they cant get the way jak talks correctly. There is a huge difference in the voice from All-Stars and Playstation move Heroes
Message 4 of 11 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 14, 2013
You're reading too deep into this, the new eco most likely refers to the AP burst all the characters get from Polygon Man in their ending. in their ending.
Message 5 of 11 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I haven't played a Jak & Daxter game, but it's pretty obvious that the "New Eco" was the power of Playstation... AKA the aura that every character gets when they clear the game.

Message 6 of 11 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Oh, I guess you're right. But still, I do hope they make a Jak 4. It's by far my favorite series on the playstation consoles.

Message 7 of 11 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Feb 14, 2013

If they did make another Jak game, they really need to find a studio like Sanzaru to make it. Sly Cooper was dead-in-the-water until Sanzaru got their hooks into him 8 years later. I have to say that they did a better job with Sly than Sucker Punch did. Sly 4 is much more fun than any of the previous games (with the exception of maybe Sly 2)

Message 8 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Why would they randomely just tell Superbot, "Oh yeah no nobody except you guys are gonna know this but we're making a new Jak game!"

Message 9 of 11 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Ohhh. I love the idea of another Jak and Daxter game.
Ever since High Impacts failed attempt to give the series a comeback with The Lost Frontier AKA the Jak Fandoms, 'Voldemort'. (Cause its the game we never speak of. )

Naughty Dog actually had plans to sit down and work on ideas for it, but felt like they couldn't deliver to their fans in a way that would make them connected to Jak and Daxter like they were. (Or something to that nature.) Cause the team that worked on Uncharted was going to work on it, seeing as their other team is working on The Last of Us. But it never went through and who know's what they are working on next. Maybe they will give us a teaser at E3?? Never know.

As for what ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 said about Sly 4 and Sanzaru. I wouldn't mind if they made it. Although the new Sly is fun and a lot more vibrant than its predecessors... I have to disagree with it being 'the best one yet'. Sly 2 will always have my heart in being the best of the series. Though, it did deliver the needed blow to the long 8 year wait. It was announced 6 years ago they were even working on it! It was a little too fast paced and easy to beat, in my opinion. Still a great play and I am glad to see it didn't fail like High Impacts take on Jak and Daxter.

Message 10 of 11 (237 Views)
0 Likes