Feb 07 2013
By: On3_Tw1st3d_Guy Lombax Warrior 180 posts

JUST HAD MY BEST SIR DAN MATCH!!!

1 replies 95 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Well i decided to start playing Sir Dan a little more since I love Medievil and since there isnt any online so far so i thought why not. It was quick match FFA 3 stock on the map San Fransisco  and i was up against a Jak, a Raiden, and a Evil Cole. Well the fight began normal i save up for my level 1 and use it on Jak. Soon i began to realize he was saving for his level 3 so i manage to kill him twice with my level 1 so he was out. At this point Me, Raiden, and Evil Cole have all 3 of are lives well Evil Cole soon gets trapped in a bubble so i use my level 1 and kill him. Soon i manage to take him out again so he was down to 1 life. Then raiden gets level 2 and takes out Evil Cole and as Raiden is using foward circlewhile still using his level 2 i hit him with my level 1 and kill him. Now i still had 3 lives and he had 2 so we start exchanging hits and i use the square, square, up square, up triangle set up and kill him. So now it is 3 lives to 1. I soon started uppercutting him up aginst the left wall and use my super and aim it up and won. I couldn't believe it. When the match results came up and here is what they were.

sorry i forgot their names

Jak: 0 kills and 3 deaths

Sir Dan(me): 8 kills 0 deaths

Raiden: 1 kill and 3 deaths (it was the kill he got on Evil Cole with his level 2)

Evil Cole: 0 kills and 3 deaths

I still couldn't believe it maybe it is because theye aren't many Sir Dans online and they didnt know the best way to attack me or it was all just luck. I dont know but it is was my best Sir Dan match ever and i just had to share it. I am currently level 231 with Sir Dan and im not bad but i am not the best. This is just something i had to share maybe Sir Dan isn't so bad but the big problems i see is That he hits slow and in the Medievil games he can hit really fast and with his slow hitting he doesnt earn a whole lot of ap. But i am starting to play Sir Dan a little more so i am ok but if you have any tips please feel free to leave some and thank you for taking the time to read this it was just an unbelievevable match for me.

Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: JUST HAD MY BEST SIR DAN MATCH!!!

Feb 7, 2013
that sig is kinda disturbiing.
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)
0 Likes