Wastelander
712 posts

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

Only a complete moron would say that JRPG's/RPG's are not significant, those are probably the same people who think the gaming industry in Japan in general is dead. Like the OP mentioned, the PSX, PS2 and PS3 have all housed amazing JRPG's, especially since the PS3 seems to be the lead console for that sort of thing in Japan (in addition to the PSP and 3DS). They have quite a lot of people to contact, NIS, Square Enix, Atlus. Personally, I'd still like to see them include Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, someone from Disgaea, Dart from Legend of Dragoon, and SOMEONE from Final Fantasy at this point. 

I've seen people mention that NIS is interested in being involved with a character in the game. Can anyone provide a source on that? The Disgaea series seems pretty popular online, and I think the series has met some success in the West? Also, has Superbot mentioned anything from Atlus? The Persona series has been completely Playstation Exclusive up until the spin off P4: Arena. I'd like to see a stage of Catherine or Persona 3/4 if anything.

Message 31 of 46 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

I'd much rather have a demons souls Rep then a Dark soul rep because in my opinion, Demons souls was a tad bit better. And its exclusive.

same here:3 i was just saying RPG/JRPG reps are huge deals haha

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 46 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

gamerkid99 wrote:

Only a complete moron would say that JRPG's/RPG's are not significant, those are probably the same people who think the gaming industry in Japan in general is dead. Like the OP mentioned, the PSX, PS2 and PS3 have all housed amazing JRPG's, especially since the PS3 seems to be the lead console for that sort of thing in Japan (in addition to the PSP and 3DS). They have quite a lot of people to contact, NIS, Square Enix, Atlus. Personally, I'd still like to see them include Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, someone from Disgaea, Dart from Legend of Dragoon, and SOMEONE from Final Fantasy at this point. 

I've seen people mention that NIS is interested in being involved with a character in the game. Can anyone provide a source on that? The Disgaea series seems pretty popular online, and I think the series has met some success in the West? Also, has Superbot mentioned anything from Atlus? The Persona series has been completely Playstation Exclusive up until the spin off P4: Arena. I'd like to see a stage of Catherine or Persona 3/4 if anything.

No news on PErsona yet ;/ but NIS said in an interview theyd love for a rep from them to be in, but just like with the abe and ty owners they have contacted superbot, but superbot hasnt contacted them back. Thanks for thisSmiley Happy i 100% agree. kudos!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 46 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

so i guess when superbot said that the fans decided the roster they meant the fans excluding rpg fans Smiley Sad

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 34 of 46 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 27, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

hushM0UTH12 wrote:
I don't because I've never played an RPG in my life and don't plan on playing one anytime in the future.

well thats strange. so you think because of your choices the fans out there shouldnt be heard? that RPGs should be ignored because you said so?Smiley Tongue

What are you talking about? Did you read my comment at all? That was my personal background of why I've never played an RPG and never will. Tell me were I said that other RPG fans shouldn't play them?

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 35 of 46 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 27, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

so i guess when superbot said that the fans decided the roster they meant the fans excluding rpg fans Smiley Sad

well, hopefully with dlc dude,

i like rpgs, but i don't play them as much 'cause i have to have a lot of spare time...

Play For Fun!
Message 36 of 46 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 27, 2012

JRPG's are obnoxious and lame honestly. i dont want a FF rep because because i hate the FF and KH fanboys and girls.

I was kinda rooting for a Dragonborn character though C:

Message 37 of 46 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 27, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
^^ i was being sarcastic but the last part i stated is kinda true... i mean the kids who like those games are playing yu ghi oh at lunch.. REALY YOUR 16!! not to say there bad games.. i quite like patapon..

EXACTLY.

im in **bleep** COLLEGE and i see people with KH shirts and **bleep**, playing yu gi oh in the lounge. seriously, grow up, get a life.

Message 38 of 46 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 27, 2012
JRPGS and RPGS is/are my favorite genre...I love games with huge content, a brilliant story, engaging characters and addictive gameplay which I usually find all four of these characteristics in one game, for example - Disgaea. PlayStation has been home to these genre's and that's why I'm all about PlayStation (not to say I don't love other games like Twisted Metal and Killzone which I also hold close).
An RPG rep is a fantastic choice for DLC at this rate.
Message 39 of 46 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Screw that! dart feld should be the rpg rep seeing as he is a ps exclusive character. IMO he should be in before cloud or any other ff or rpg character.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 40 of 46 (35 Views)
0 Likes