Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.


NIS wants a disgaea rep, tehy said so.

 


Alrighty then. So an NIS character may be a possibility for DLC. I think for anyone to claim SuperBot forgot an RPG rep is a bit much. I'm sure at least one was considered for sure. And if things work out the way they should, we may just end up with one. Even though I haven't played Disgaea, I've heard plenty of praise from friends of mine about it, I'm definitely open for one to be included.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 46 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.


NIS wants a disgaea rep, tehy said so.

 


Alrighty then. So an NIS character may be a possibility for DLC. I think for anyone to claim SuperBot forgot an RPG rep is a bit much. I'm sure at least one was considered for sure. And if things work out the way they should, we may just end up with one. Even though I haven't played Disgaea, I've heard plenty of praise from friends of mine about it, I'm definitely open for one to be included.


you are one of the few:smileyhappy: most people hear JRPG and go "THATS FOR NERDS! I HATE GAMES LIKE THAT" etc. they mostly act like frogman in this thread:smileywink: no offense to him

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 46 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.


NIS wants a disgaea rep, tehy said so.

 


Alrighty then. So an NIS character may be a possibility for DLC. I think for anyone to claim SuperBot forgot an RPG rep is a bit much. I'm sure at least one was considered for sure. And if things work out the way they should, we may just end up with one. Even though I haven't played Disgaea, I've heard plenty of praise from friends of mine about it, I'm definitely open for one to be included.


you are one of the few:smileyhappy: most people hear JRPG and go "THATS FOR NERDS! I HATE GAMES LIKE THAT" etc. they mostly act like frogman in this thread:smileywink: no offense to him

 


Despite the stereotypes, there ARE great people who play these games. XD

 

I'm personally not a fan of the genre, but I appreciate it being there. It has it's place in history and I'm sure that will be honoured soon enough. One RPG game that really stood out for me in particular was Legend of Dragoon, it was pretty fun. I was planning on grabbing a copy of it in the PSN store.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 46 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012
I don't because I've never played an RPG in my life and don't plan on playing one anytime in the future.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 24 of 46 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:
I don't because I've never played an RPG in my life and don't plan on playing one anytime in the future.

well thats strange. so you think because of your choices the fans out there shouldnt be heard? that RPGs should be ignored because you said so?:smileytongue:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 46 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.


NIS wants a disgaea rep, tehy said so.

 


Alrighty then. So an NIS character may be a possibility for DLC. I think for anyone to claim SuperBot forgot an RPG rep is a bit much. I'm sure at least one was considered for sure. And if things work out the way they should, we may just end up with one. Even though I haven't played Disgaea, I've heard plenty of praise from friends of mine about it, I'm definitely open for one to be included.


you are one of the few:smileyhappy: most people hear JRPG and go "THATS FOR NERDS! I HATE GAMES LIKE THAT" etc. they mostly act like frogman in this thread:smileywink: no offense to him

 


Despite the stereotypes, there ARE great people who play these games. XD

 

I'm personally not a fan of the genre, but I appreciate it being there. It has it's place in history and I'm sure that will be honoured soon enough. One RPG game that really stood out for me in particular was Legend of Dragoon, it was pretty fun. I was planning on grabbing a copy of it in the PSN store.   


yes:smileyhappy: haha, thank you for being understanding :smileyhappy:, you are one of few people it seems

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 26 of 46 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I'd much rather have a demons souls Rep then a Dark soul rep because in my opinion, Demons souls was a tad bit better. And its exclusive.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 46 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

was this a bump? o.0 haha



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 46 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
886 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012
**bleep** square enix...
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 29 of 46 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

was this a bump? o.0 haha


No, I posted wrong, then deleted it while I thought about something else to post.

 

Photobucket
Message 30 of 46 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes