Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Its come to my attention

Oct 26, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
^^ i was being sarcastic but the last part i stated is kinda true... i mean the kids who like those games are playing yu ghi oh at lunch.. REALY YOUR 16!! not to say there bad games.. i quite like patapon..

eh its not all like that, i havent played yu gi oh since i was 13-14 and even that it was just a game or two with my younger brother. and i love JRPGs/RPGs, the stories, the gameplay, the characters, everything is amazing for a game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 46 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 26, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 46 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Oct 26, 2012
AND persona 3 has people capping there selves to summon "personas" and the final boss is a cracked up jesus... Personas a disturbed series.. il give you that but i was being sarcastic and jrpg " exclusive" gamer's are weird people
Message 13 of 46 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

I didn't grew up with Jak, Ratchet , Sly,and a few other. I grew up with jrpg games. That genre absences is clearly showing. most of the games you listed here, I've mostly played them. Not seeing a jrpg rep makes me sad. Wild Arms, Dark Cloud, Disgaea, and otheres were big hits. Hopefully if the games sells, we might see them represent in dlc.

amazingly writtenSmiley Happy i hope we get an RPG/JRPG rep soon

There were bad grammar in that sentence. Smiley Tongue But seriously were are they?Smiley Sad

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 14 of 46 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
no rpg/jrpg representation at all is ridiculous

Ridiculous sure, but if the RPG/JRPG companies don't want their characters in this game then there's really nothing we do about it unless they change their minds. 

I get the feeling that if this game does well, perhaps Enix and a couple other companies won't be so tight.

NIS wants a disgaea rep, tehy said so.

Message 15 of 46 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
AND persona 3 has people capping there selves to summon "personas" and the final boss is a cracked up jesus... Personas a disturbed series.. il give you that but i was being sarcastic and jrpg " exclusive" gamer's are weird people

eh, am i a weird person? i guess so xD

Message 16 of 46 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

I didn't grew up with Jak, Ratchet , Sly,and a few other. I grew up with jrpg games. That genre absences is clearly showing. most of the games you listed here, I've mostly played them. Not seeing a jrpg rep makes me sad. Wild Arms, Dark Cloud, Disgaea, and otheres were big hits. Hopefully if the games sells, we might see them represent in dlc.

There were bad grammar in that sentence. Smiley Tongue But seriously were are they?Smiley Sad

hopefully superbot will deliver soonSmiley Happy its just barely an RPG/JRPG reps are being asked for

Message 17 of 46 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

shooter exclusive gamers are worse

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 18 of 46 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

hopefully superbot will deliver soonSmiley Happy its just barely an RPG/JRPG reps are being asked for

Yeah the character request died down after the whole 20 launch roster was announced.

Then off i go and fill their inboxes with mail.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 19 of 46 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

Yeah the character request died down after the whole 20 launch roster was announced.

Then off i go and fill their inboxes with mail.

the characters i want are Abe, Ty, Etna, Kazuma, Sora, Kat, and Dart

Message 20 of 46 (93 Views)
0 Likes