Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: Its been a long time, I miss few people in the forums. Who is still here?

Nov 12, 2012
We have some cool members on here too. They may have left, but I can safely say the forum still thrives

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 11 of 43 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I'm doing GREAT, thanks for the info Thirty3Three

Happy to see you still here, I've been away for a while. Now I know whats changed and whats what. Nice to hear from all of you again.
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 12 of 43 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Wow maybe it's just me i have been here since early June but I only remeber countmario and 333, maybe it's because we had conflicting thoughts on occasions.

Hows it going on the other forums haven't been there since when it started really I only have like 10 posts there Smiley LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 13 of 43 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I distinctly remember Count, 333, mtjj, harley, rustyrue, vinyl, epic, and a good few more I would recognize upon seeing their username

Message 14 of 43 (92 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Also silverfalcon and slayer. Zeo was cool... Hard to remember all of them!

Message 15 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

joblade wrote:

Wow maybe it's just me i have been here since early July but I only remeber countmario and 333, maybe it's because we had conflicting thoughts on occasions.

Hows it going on the other forums haven't been there since when it started really I only have like 10 posts there Smiley LOL

It's actually great man, we've been getting tons of activity and new users who love the community/board.
We're actually making a nice name for ourselves! =D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
I'm doing great Slayer5228, nice to hear from you..
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Likewise man!

@Bob_Maul: We pretty much remember the same people except I would add guitarprodigy, dragonfire and chaosdreams up there too,

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 16 of 43 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
I'm doing GREAT, thanks for the info Thirty3Three

Happy to see you still here, I've been away for a while. Now I know whats changed and whats what. Nice to hear from all of you again.

I'm glad to hear that man! And you're welcome!

You too man! I'm glad you're back! (Or semi-back? LOL!) But despite the lack of familiar faces here, I'm sure you'll still enjoy it! ^^ Just try and ignore all the 'troll' threads Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 17 of 43 (85 Views)
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Just look at the PAstadium forum, there are most of them, dragonfire is also another one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 18 of 43 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 12, 2012

joblade wrote:

Wow maybe it's just me i have been here since early July but I only remeber countmario and 333, maybe it's because we had conflicting thoughts on occasions.

Hahaha! That must be it! OR it may just be because my name's so awesome, it sticks, eh? Smiley Wink LOL

And it's going very well! I'm really enjoying it! There are obviously more people here, because it's the official forums, but the other one has literally 0 troll posts and they have VERY great threads :] 
I'm enjoying my stay quite nicely! The mods are more like friends than 'bosses' - of sorts, and in fact, some of the mods there are actually my friends from this forum hahahaha! They mods are very active so they help you out a lot, as well as keep a close eye on trollers. They help out a ton, and - don't tell anyone - but I enjoy Pasta a LOT more than I enjoy it here. (Pasta's the nickname for Pastadium)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 19 of 43 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Nov 12, 2012
@Slayer, Yeah I remember them too! And how I could forget dragonfire is amazing. He is on my friends list for goodness sake!

Message 20 of 43 (76 Views)
0 Likes