Oct 29 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Its all about the gamplay

3 replies 119 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Just a word of encouragement.
I know many of you (inculding me) are dissapointed that Crash and Spyro (or your other favourites) are not on the disk
Jak is my favourite character, and i pre-ordered the game once he was in, untill then i was unsure about buying the game
So i completely understand if die hard Crash fans dont want to buy the game

But now i urge you all to give the game a go for the gameplay
9/10 people people LOVE to play smash bros, but i know that a far less ammount have played any nintendo game other than mario
people flock to the game for the fun addicting gameplay, and choose characters that they find fun to play with, they dont just pick mario because thats who they know

another example is COD, no one really cares about the characters, but get a group of guys together, and it can actually be fun

this game, playstation all stars, has an incredibly fun gameplay
so those who dont want to pre order till crash is in (for example), then i understand
but go try the game out, maybe at a store, or a friends house, and if its fun for you then buy it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Re: Its all about the gamplay

Oct 29, 2012

i put money on the game today :smileyvery-happy: i need to put $34 on it till its completed

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 29, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

Just a word of encouragement.

That's a good encouragment.

Though sometimes most are joking when the favorite character isn't in the game. At best, they should play the Beta to see how it handles. It actually changed some users point of view when they finally played the Beta or maybe even a Demo at a Store.

Though there is more people disappointed than just a character. Such as how the game handles or even how the roster number is 20. You can't just please everyone unless you point it out, in which I already did for the roster number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

As a huge Crash/Spyro fan (my 2 most wanted characters for this game by far), I could not agree with this thread more. This is one of the 1st threads I have agreed with in a long long time. Good job, I optimaistically hope people realize the roster in this game really isn't that important.

We have 20 characters that have different play styles which is plenty to make this a great game, regardless of how much the characters mean to you.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes