Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

If you could add new items to the list that you think deserved it or can make it in as DLC, name it along with the series it is from.

 

Super Nova- ripoff of the Zodiac from Ratchet and Clank 2


corrected for you

 


uhh no, the mini nuke has a small kill radius while the super nova turns the screen white and kills everything



OK. fixed

Message 11 of 53 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012
How about if they make original items not from any series. Polygon bomb or something
Message 12 of 53 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
781 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

-Groovitron from Ratchet and Clank, very surprised it wasnt an item at launch.

-Metal Gear Mk.II from MGS4 

-Motorstorm RC car from Motorstorm RC

-Origami figure from Heavy Rain(No use, just for laughs)

-A Relic from Uncharted

-Possible Plasmids from Bioshock

 

Off the top of my head thats what i can think of, i wish there was a lot more items but maybe there'll be some hidden that we are unaware of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 13 of 53 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1582 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012
I think a ball of Yellow Eco (Jak and Daxter) would have been a cool item.
Message 14 of 53 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

DosTheGHOST24 wrote:
How about if they make original items not from any series. Polygon bomb or something

hmm I would actually like that, but what would the polygon bomb do, crystalize the player and make them frozen

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 53 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

-Groovitron from Ratchet and Clank, very surprised it wasnt an item at launch.

-Metal Gear Mk.II from MGS4 

-Motorstorm RC car from Motorstorm RC

-Origami figure from Heavy Rain(No use, just for laughs)

-A Relic from Uncharted

-Possible Plasmids from Bioshock

 

Off the top of my head thats what i can think of, i wish there was a lot more items but maybe there'll be some hidden that we are unaware of.


I still have hope for the groovitron to be in an alternate winning screen for ratchet

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 53 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
I think a ball of Yellow Eco (Jak and Daxter) would have been a cool item.

Its called a Yellow Eco Cluster Impaler lol

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 53 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012
I'd say the Groovitron from Ratchet and Clank.
It'd make everyone dance, so that you can get a cheap kill. Cheap, but fun

It could be a rare item, just like Madusa's head
Message 18 of 53 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012
Polygon bomb can turn a player into a polygon figure... Can give them stupid basic attacks, or freeze them like statues, or make them slow for a period of time. Just some uses i could think of
Message 19 of 53 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Items:

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
I think a ball of Yellow Eco (Jak and Daxter) would have been a cool item.

Its called a Yellow Eco Cluster Impaler lol


hmm so three yellow eco shots, that would maybe knock out a large amount of ap

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 53 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes