Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: It would be nice if Atlus where the next 3rd party SuperBot contact.

Nov 19, 2012

We need a demon's souls rep

Message 11 of 27 (160 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Nov 19, 2012
im pleasantly surprised there is no hate in this topic like there was for the last 2
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 12 of 27 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 19, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I agree, a Persona rep would be pretty cool. They have to get an exclusive 3rd party rep in here at some point (DISGAEA!!!)

The NIS and Atlus characters can be rivals. Smiley Tongue

SB u heard it here! haha that would be awesome stuff Smiley Very Happy, honestly the more characters the happier ill be, dont even care who they are... well i care a little but u get the idea Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 27 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 19, 2012
If there was an atlus rep it can be from Persona. If it were a NIS rep I would want it from Hyperdimension Neptunia (Not trying to offend anyone)
Message 14 of 27 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Yu Narukami or Minato Arisato from P3 or P4 would be AWESOME. Actually Yu is my most top requested character. I just hate to hear of this game celebrating the history of what made PS great, and not seeing one JRPG character. A Disgaea character would be pretty cool too. I really believe Atlus and Nis truly deserve a rep in this game for all they've done for PS. Not to mention that Persona 4 The Golden is one of the only Vita seller next to Uncharted.

Yu Narukami for All-Stars

Yu Narukami

Message 15 of 27 (138 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 19, 2012
The fact that a third party dev is willing to stay with Playstation almost exclusively has to count for something at this point. Yakuza, Persona or Disgaea def need some love. Level 5 is another dev that should get some representation as well. they have made a ton of great games exclusively for PS over the years and continue to do so (lookin at u Ni No Kuni Smiley Very Happy)
Message 16 of 27 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Hero from devil survivor 2!!! Smiley Very Happy

Hero

We need someone who can where a bunny hoodie and kick a$$ at the same time. Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 17 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 19, 2012
as much as I would like more characters, most of these are somewhat obscure so they would most likely not sell enough for them to be worth it
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 27 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 19, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Yu Narukami or Minato Arisato from P3 or P4 would be AWESOME. Actually Yu is my most top requested character. I just hate to hear of this game celebrating the history of what made PS great, and not seeing one JRPG character. A Disgaea character would be pretty cool too. I really believe Atlus and Nis truly deserve a rep in this game for all they've done for PS. Not to mention that Persona 4 The Golden is one of the only Vita seller next to Uncharted.

Yu Narukami for All-Stars

Yu Narukami

I havent played Persona 4 myself (waiting for Golden on the Vita) but i have heard great things about it. Minato, personally, i think would be great for this game. He can use any weapon, he has the universe arcana, plus DAT EVOKER. Any game where you shoot yourself in the head and monsters come out is a top game in my book. 

Please Respond
Message 19 of 27 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
as much as I would like more characters, most of these are somewhat obscure so they would most likely not sell enough for them to be worth it

It must be quite a special obscure game, because Persona 3 had 3 different versions of it (Vanila, FES, Portable), a manga adaptation, 2 art books, and a movie adaptation. Persona 4 has two versions of it (Original, Golden which actually pushed Vita's like crazy in Japan), a fighting game spin off (Arena, which is the fastest selling fighting game in Japan which beat out. Street Fighter and Blazblue losing only to Tekken 6), a manga adaptation, a quite good anime adaptation WITH a movie adaptation as well. There is also a series of concerts centered around the Persona games they've been holding since I think 2008 or 2009. I'm pretty sure SOMEONE out there is buying all these games/ merchandise because they keep doing it and they're facing even more success. Persona is Atlus' cash cow, and it is a very nice cash cow which gives us quality milk, which is also highly regarded by.

Mind you that the Japanese version supposedly comes out in January, the best way to push Japanese sales is to include and frontline popular JRPG characters, meaning Superbot better get off their **bleep** and contact Atlus and NIS (Who ARE INTERESTED IN THE GAME) and make their characters rivals or something. 

Message 20 of 27 (110 Views)