Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: It takes no skill to kill confirm

Feb 5, 2013

well then if the game or the majority of people only use a lvl 1 with a kill confirm then big daddy becomes completely useless.if at leat one character or multiple characters have a kill confirms so should everybody else.along with a parry it's not fair that raiden and kratos and sly are top tier players and they get to have a parry button.while weak players of defensive players such as big daddy or sir dan don't get one is not fair.after all they are the defensive type of players.a shout out to all the big daddy players, you guys are awesome for not using a character everybody uses because we all know they are cheap and op.it only makes sense why drake kratos and raiden get picked the most, because people make it easier on themselves.they don't want a challenge.

Message 191 of 193 (120 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 12, 2013
Agreed
Message 192 of 193 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

its a game mechanic purposely put in the game. think about sir daniel's level 1. it can be tough to land out of nowhere but there happena to be a combo that seems just for it. if its designed to be in the game we should stay with it. its like having a rifle with a bayonette and having a combat knife anyway. why would you work more if you have something designed for it right there? it is different game without kill confirms. i think some characters have too many and some have too few but honestly its stupid if you feel kill confirms shouldnt be used. it takes less skill, but the game is based on time matches, so its not about luck either. its all about beating up opponents and dishing out whatever you can. think about jak's level 1 i have a rough time trying to get a kill with it sometimes. i feel majorly at a disadvantage in time and kill limit matches but i feel great about stock matches

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 193 of 193 (77 Views)
0 Likes