Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: It takes no skill to kill confirm

Feb 4, 2013

The evidence is in the results lol.....Jesus I will no longer post in this thread on that matter I'm done talking about this lets move on shall we? It's over at this point I don't really care people will still use ill still use and not use and that's it 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 91 of 193 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Nariko says hi.

sonicjamareiz wrote:

^ this nuff said

Message 92 of 193 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Show me the evidence provided by these results. I want the SOLID evidence. Like if you have some I do seriously want to see it!

And Gale, what is it about these matches that bored you? Can you explain it more to me? I do honestly want to understand how you feel it makes things stale. I find it adds depth in its own way.

And honestly, some of the matches he uploaded just recently from the last two tournaments have been some of the closest and best yet. Not just a slaughter fest, games down to the wire.
Message 93 of 193 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Show me the evidence provided by these results. I want the SOLID evidence. Like if you have some I do seriously want to see it!

And Gale, what is it about these matches that bored you? Can you explain it more to me? I do honestly want to understand how you feel it makes things stale. I find it adds depth in its own way.

And honestly, some of the matches he uploaded just recently from the last two tournaments have been some of the closest and best yet. Not just a slaughter fest, games down to the wire.

What is your evidence? The same can be said but its the exact opposite instead of the same of what your reason is since our discussion is the exact opposite of each other

Sleep Matt signature
Message 94 of 193 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

I'm in an apathetic mood at the moment, so I really don't feel like explaining myself. I know well enough, though, that no matter what I say, no matter what examples I bring up, it will be near impossible for me to change your mind or even agree with me, so I'll probably just never even bother.

I mean that with little offense, of course. I can just tell how set your mind is on this. There's no point in me elaborating.

Maybe, I'll give you some information, but I don't feel like it right now. Perhaps later.

Message 95 of 193 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Evidence as to why using confirms is a valid strategy that does not ruin the game? Is this what I am being asked? I gotta make sure I understand, as so far we have been miscommunicating it seems. I wanna get this right.

BUT I see NO evidence that confirms ruin the game. So solid numbers. It's been opinionated. I can show you lots of tournaments and happy players from them all with confirms involved, coming from these tournaments and getting better every week, avoiding them and using them better, and an exciting scene being formed.

What do you have? Do you have some hard core data other then people complaining on here? Because those people also just through a label of "cheap" on it instead of admitting they lost to the better player.
Message 96 of 193 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

It doesn't ruin the game it ruins the results....if they wouldn't use them they would lose like the noobs they are if they do they win because they are too cheap this is the reason they are using.....see the difference? Want more evidence?thats the better player to you? It's the more sissy player to me if you don't understand this then I don't know what else to tell you

Sleep Matt signature
Message 97 of 193 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I explained why it ruins the game. People have just accepted it. Doesn't mean it's alright.
Message 98 of 193 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 4, 2013
How do you know this? How do you know the players using the confirms would not win against those who don't if that handicap was established?

You don't. A good player is a good player. They would adapt to that situation too and beat people regardless. Lose like noobs? Unlikely. As much as I dont want to bring up drama, remeber when Pb_Mal challenged Asis to win without confirms? Guess who still won? The better player.

You present no logic in your argument. Logical fallacies do not determine actual reality.
Message 99 of 193 (114 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
With Sweet Tooth I barely use hus KC (too obvious/hard to land). Instead after a knick down with shotgun I'll tech chase with his lvl one. Or I'll play mind games like predict a roll when the player starts panicing (punish with super) or sometimes even sit there while the opponent is blocking (get them that scared sometimes lol) and wait for them to roll behind me (to scared to think, almost never fails) lvl 1. I'll even jump for no reason while your expecting an attack and land lvl 1 (or turn around lvl 1 if I predict a roll.

Lol I came from a Smash background, If your a player who has habits or are predictable. My Sweet Tooth will download you, and will kill you (no KCs required).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 100 of 193 (111 Views)
0 Likes