Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: It's time for the community to grow some Cojones

Jan 16, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Dante and good cole DO NOT have kill confirms since not everyone can do am empty bold cancel and cole doesn't have a confirm the freeze grenade is not a confirm especially offline without lag and combo kills are not confirms.

If you wanna pick hairs every character on the roster has a confirm which by logic would prove confirms are meant for the game

Video Proof > Your word

Keep checkin' that combo meter, buddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 11 of 52 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Video Proof > Your word

Keep checkin' that combo meter, buddy.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Cole-Macgrath-Combo-Exhibition-2...

I believe there are 3 combos in the video that generate 80+ AP and set up for a lvl 1 super. Just additional proof. They are at around 1:20 to 2:00

Message 12 of 52 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 17, 2013
@strife

Cheers buddy I will be sure to do them next time my online opponent is completly not moving and next to a wall and there's a lag
Half of them can easily get out off, or unlikly near a wall, or hard to pull of against an attacking opponent but w/e man let me rephrase my past comment with

'i don't kill confirm cas I can win without it, happy'

Plus by the way
'video proof > your word'
contradicted your comment as '<' '>' means bigger then or less then did you not hear of the crocadile in preschool?
Message 13 of 52 (236 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 17, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

contradicted your comment as '<' '>' means bigger then or less then did you not hear of the crocadile in preschool?

Doesn't > < mean greater than or less than?

Message 14 of 52 (232 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I tell you what I learnt know that running up to your opponent and just pressing R2 is a kill CONFIRM, obviously online people stay still so its a kill confirm am going to win every single match now

Message 15 of 52 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Only kc I use is big daddys. But its avoidable.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 16 of 52 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Oh quit your crying about kill confirms. If you get caught up in one that's your own fault. The FGC (fighting game community) would be laughing at you right now, just like I am. There is nothing at all cheep about a kill confirm. Similar tactics are used all the time in other fighting games and you guys just constantly complain about them. Listen to how dumb this sounds. 

Matches are won by getting kills. 

You are complaining that getting kills a certain way is cheep.

Wat.

Come on now, a kill is a kill no matter how you look at it and if you can't avoid it, then oh well, good luck and try next time. 

#Reapers
Message 17 of 52 (222 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Kill confirms are lame, because most of the ones who has it are combo characters and can already gain back the lvl 1 super, if they miss it.
Kill confirms were said to not be in, then suddenly they were in and I hate it. It's stupid. Especially because of the reason above.
It's the most played characters that has them Smiley Tongue Makes little sense, since it should be something that could attract someone to the lesser used characters.
Like give Dan multiple kill confirms, I know some of you are rocking him and I applaud you, but I would love to play him, but the lvl 1 and 2 supers are too meh. Lvl 2 can be dodged all day and lvl 1 miss a lot. Even with the up-square, up-triangle setup.

Kill confirms suck, end of story.
Message 18 of 52 (216 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 17, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
I tell you what I learnt know that running up to your opponent and just pressing R2 is a kill CONFIRM, obviously online people stay still so its a kill confirm am going to win every single match now

Cole has many kill confirms, not all of them are easy to land but enough of them are. Good for you tho, playing without kill confirms. But keep that attitude off of the forums.

Message 19 of 52 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 17, 2013
you are right, the game is much more fun without level set-ups, in defense, only do them if it is me versing 2 people with 3 lives each, and myself with one life left (yeah its cheap to do, but its always funny when you pull something like that off)
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 20 of 52 (211 Views)
0 Likes