Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Re: It's sad that people 'cheat' their way to Ranked Titles....

Jan 9, 2013
EVERY.SINGLE.FLIPPING.MATCH.

Kratos should be banned from Ranked matches. He and Raiden both. Idiots who spam can shut their faces in a car door :smileyhappy:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

I see Kratos' and Raiden's with red belts that aren't even at level 600 with them.

I'm almost at 999 with Spike and I just got to purple belt. :smileyindifferent:

Yeah :/

I'm sorry.

They need to nerf Kratos BIG TIME. In the following ways. (Notice I said "WAYS". He needs multiple nerfs)

-Ap gain redcution. By a LOT - Agree.

-Chain grab should be less... easy for them somehow. - Agree, I say they should either reduce its range or increase its recovery time.

-They should have a period in-between moves where they can't attack (with the chain grab; like, a delay) - Not sure about this, but SB needs give people a reason to use triangle and circle.

-Level 3 needs to be WAY nerfed... The player should have to AIM using Kratos' level 3 beams. It's unfair on the net do to minor lag- dodging becomes ridiculous. His level 3 needs to be "less-timed" tooo... cut the amount of time he's in that mode by a bit. - Agree, his beams shouldn't have auto-aim, its OK with Drake since thats all he can do, but Kratos can already do melee attcks that go all over the place.

Raiden:
-Delay in moves (So he won't spam as much) - I'm fine with his moves as they are now, just remove all his set-ups.

-Level one range reduction (BY A LOT) - or just make his legs shorter.... Make him weird >:smileyhappy: - Either reduce its range or remove its mobility and I'm happy.
-Level two should have either a 'lesser range' to 'trap' people, or reduce the 'trap' time. - If his L1 is nerfed then I'm fine with how it is now, if you know what you're doing then you can easily get away from him.

I hate them both. >.<

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 9, 2013
3 things to fix up raiden, take out forward grapple, reduction of AP for every hit, and take out all possibilities for raiden to get a kill confirm and he has 5-7
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Yeah I played against kratos raiden and Nariko and I won. (I was Jak)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1858 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Although I main Kratos and Raiden, I completely agree except for one thing. Raiden's Level 1in no way can be altered for numerous reasons.

1. He got that move because it was one of his trademark moves in MGS4 when he fought the Gekko before Vamp, and it's most likely one of his moves in MGR:R.

2. His range in absolutely no way can be reduced because for starters, his height plus the fact that he can hold a sword with his feet. Another reason is because the model of Raiden as well as all his costumes were given to SuperBot directly from Konami, which was mentioned in one of the videos Omar Kendall was interviewed in.

His Level 1 has good range, lasts for a short time, and can be interrupted. If ANYONE should have their Level 1 reduced or changed, it's Sly because you can't stop it and it doesn't make that sound when Supers go off at times, and Ratchet because of his extremely cheep setup with his grab (Which by the way, they should make it an ordinary grab where when they get sucked in, they immediately get spat out)
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes