Jan 09 2013
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5692 posts

It's sad that people 'cheat' their way to Ranked Titles....

14 replies 355 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

All I see are Kratos and Raiden Spammers, spamming their way to titles :[

Is there any chance we can see a stock ranked match in the near future?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2318 posts

Re: It's sad that people 'cheat' their way to Ranked Titles....

Jan 9, 2013

I see Kratos' and Raiden's with red belts that aren't even at level 600 with them.

I'm almost at 999 with Spike and I just got to purple belt. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (343 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Yeah thats sad, but its fun beating them up thinking they will win, well in 2v2 that is.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 9, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

I see Kratos' and Raiden's with red belts that aren't even at level 600 with them.

I'm almost at 999 with Spike and I just got to purple belt. :smileyindifferent:

Yeah :/

I'm sorry.

They need to nerf Kratos BIG TIME. In the following ways. (Notice I said "WAYS". He needs multiple nerfs)

-Ap gain redcution. By a LOT

-Chain grab should be less... easy for them somehow. 

-They should have a period in-between moves where they can't attack (with the chain grab; like, a delay)
-Level 3 needs to be WAY nerfed... The player should have to AIM using Kratos' level 3 beams. It's unfair on the net do to minor lag- dodging becomes ridiculous. His level 3 needs to be "less-timed" tooo... cut the amount of time he's in that mode by a bit.

Raiden:
-Delay in moves (So he won't spam as much)

-Level one range reduction (BY A LOT) - or just make his legs shorter.... Make him weird >:smileyhappy:
-Level two should have either a 'lesser range' to 'trap' people, or reduce the 'trap' time.

I hate them both. >.<

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Raiden and Kratos can't cheat to win...they just vs ppl who allow them to win...if Raiden uses infinite grab, jump...if Kratos uses chain Grab, block...let us good players rise against that which rely on cheap tactics against newbies to win!!! WE CAN DO THIS AND MAKE EM STOP WHEN THEY REALISE THEY CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!! 3333, 2v2 friday?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 9, 2013

n0rmal94 wrote:

Yeah thats sad, but its fun beating them up thinking they will win, well in 2v2 that is.

Yeah :smileyhappy:

I almost always win anyway :smileytongue:

I went up against a kratos, drake, and radec, all spamming... It looked like they were gonna win, those stupid spammers >.<

I won :smileytongue:

I just now played against a Radec who wouldn't STOP SPAMMING >/\.
You know when you get 'killed' despite not seeing the supers even getting launched? You just 'die'? - Yeah. Well that kept happening; and I couldn't even move. Dojo at its finest.

BTW, do you lose rank if you rage quit? I may have to do that more often if these morons keep getting on-field. They don't deserve their titles.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 9, 2013

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Raiden and Kratos can't cheat to win...they just vs ppl who allow them to win...if Raiden uses infinite grab, jump...if Kratos uses chain Grab, block...let us good players rise against that which rely on cheap tactics against newbies to win!!! WE CAN DO THIS AND MAKE EM STOP WHEN THEY REALISE THEY CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!! 3333, 2v2 friday?

A lot to take in! Not sure I agreewith you, but I completely respect your decision, friend :smileyhappy:

And2v2 on Friday? Maybe, not sure if I can yet; work :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Raiden's lvl 1 lasts VERY short...lvl 2 and 3 you can hit him apparently...Kratos's lvl 3 is easiest super to dodge...his chain grab leaves him vulnerable if missed...Raidens AP gain rate is an illusion...he gains like 5 AP each hit, but he moves so fast it looks like alot...just use range attacks and setups to beat both...blocking works wonders against these 2...if you block, you can hit em up and gain alot of AP for your character...ALOT of Raiden's and Kratos's are predictable...Raiden will do side circle as soon as match starts...Kratos will run up and chain grab...they are my easiest matchups...i play Sir Dan
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Jan 9, 2013
ok, if you are free on friday, come so we can vs
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jan 9, 2013

In ranked 2v2 me and my bro beated these lv999 sackboys and all they did is spam th the eletric panel, cake and rocket attacks.(in Sandover Village) It was getting really annoying but the funny thing is that since they stayed together and kept spamming over and over,  they didn't realized I got the advantage with Parappa's lv 1 since they were above me. :smileytongue:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (247 Views)
0 Likes